Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Want to make some trades
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Tb40
Hey guys my sites are all updated. Please check them out and let me know what everybody can use. I will look at all sites and tradelists. Lets do some trading!!!!!
Thanks, Matt
Scott792
i
could
use
ay
leiart
stuff
Tb40
Scott, Do you have a tradelist or site. please lmk. Thanks, matt
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Mar 22 2007, 08:57 PM)
i
could
use
ay
leiart
stuff

sas
i LIKE YOUR ZACH THOMAS AUTO, DEREK HAGAN PRESS PASS AUTO, BEN GORDON AUTO LUXURY BOX

J taylor pristine gone!!!
user posted image
WELKER IS GONE!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image Cutler is gone! LEINART IS GONE!!
Scott792
tb
do
you
have
amy
chrome
leinart
rookies
also
u
collect
Tb40
sas, pm sent. Please lmk. Thanks, Matt
sas
QUOTE(Tb40 @ Mar 22 2007, 10:25 PM)
sas, pm sent. Please lmk. Thanks, Matt

PM SENT
patchautocollectors
whats up matt. lmk if i have anything for the reggie bush black refractor
macsdaddy
Like the two Brandon Marshall autos and the Mike Bell auto.
Tb40
Scott, I believe that I still have 7-8 Topps chrome Leinart Rcs along with one Rc Reftacor and one Black Refractor of Leinart. I'm looking for players in my sig and any tradebait. Please lmk. Thanks, matt

QUOTE(Scott792 @ Mar 22 2007, 10:18 PM)
tb
do
you
have
amy
chrome
leinart
rookies
also
u
collect

mpekar
check my pb for-
2006 Topps Turkey Red Chad Jackson Cabinet Gu/Auto #51/500 (Blue)
2006 Topps Turkey Red Brandon Marshall Gray Rc Auto
2006 Topps Turkey Red Brandon Marshall Red Auto Rc #11/199
2006 UD Rookie Debut Mike Bell Rc Auto
Tb40
Raymond, you've got tons of nice stuff, but I'm contemplating sending it to BCS to have it graded. I just recently passed up an offer for a Pennington/Namath Dual Auto and a Dorsett Jersey/Auto #'d/10 for it.
I'll let you know if I decide to trade it.
Thanks, Matt

QUOTE(patchautocollectors @ Mar 22 2007, 10:44 PM)
whats up matt.  lmk if i have anything for the reggie bush black refractor

Tb40
macsdaddy, do you have any basketball or football autos that aren't listed on your bucket.
Please lmk. Thanks, Matt

QUOTE(macsdaddy @ Mar 22 2007, 10:45 PM)
Like the two Brandon Marshall autos and the Mike Bell auto.

patchautocollectors
QUOTE(Tb40 @ Mar 22 2007, 10:56 PM)
Raymond, you've got tons of nice stuff, but I'm contemplating sending it to BCS to have it graded.  I just recently passed up an offer for a Pennington/Namath Dual Auto and a Dorsett Jersey/Auto #'d/10 for it. 
I'll let you know if I decide to trade it.
Thanks, Matt

thats cool. any chance the other reggie refractor is ft? lmk, Joe(teacher Joe, you know him) snagged the last one up i got from you. lmk
Tb40
QUOTE(mpekar @ Mar 22 2007, 10:52 PM)
check my pb for-
2006 Topps Turkey Red Chad Jackson Cabinet Gu/Auto #51/500 (Blue)
2006 Topps Turkey Red Brandon Marshall Gray Rc Auto
2006 Topps Turkey Red Brandon Marshall Red Auto Rc #11/199
2006 UD Rookie Debut Mike Bell Rc Auto

mpekar, lots of nice stuff. I can use the Hagan Triple Threads Gu/Auto and the Pennington Sweet Spot Pennington Auto.
Please lmk. Thanks,
Matt
Tb40
I've still got two more. I'll check your stuff out and let you know. I had 5 at one time plus the 2 black refractors, and all pulled from blaster boxes. Thanks, Matt

QUOTE(patchautocollectors @ Mar 22 2007, 11:03 PM)
thats cool.  any chance the other reggie refractor is ft?  lmk, Joe(teacher Joe, you know him) snagged the last one up i got from you.  lmk

patchautocollectors
QUOTE(Tb40 @ Mar 22 2007, 11:28 PM)
I've still got two more. I'll check your stuff out and let you know.  I had 5 at one time plus the 2 black refractors, and all pulled from blaster boxes.  Thanks, Matt

man, how many blasters? 1,000,000!!! lol
lmk if you find anything
patchautocollectors
bye the way. thats an awesome alstott pro bowl patch in your pc!!!! you must have gotten that from a pretty great guy!!! lol
thats crazy you still have that card after so many years!
Tb40
I bought between 90-95 Blaster boxes of Topps Chrome football. I pulled a total of 35 autos from those. That Alstott patch is still ones of my favorites. Tewll Joe I said hi, and Pete also if you see him. Thanks, matt

QUOTE(patchautocollectors @ Mar 22 2007, 11:37 PM)
bye the way.  thats an awesome alstott pro bowl patch in your pc!!!!  you must have gotten that from a pretty great guy!!! lol

patchautocollectors
QUOTE(Tb40 @ Mar 22 2007, 11:41 PM)
I bought between 90-95 Blaster boxes of Topps Chrome football. I pulled a total of 35 autos from those.  That Alstott patch is still ones of my favorites.  Tewll Joe I said hi, and Pete also if you see him. Thanks, matt

sure thing. i see them weekly atleast. lmk on the bush when you get a chance
Tb40
Raymond, I would love to get one of those Leinart Autos. I still have the Rashaun Woods Fleer sweet sigs Rc Auto and a few Brandon Marshall Autos.
Please let me know. Thanks, matt
QUOTE(patchautocollectors @ Mar 22 2007, 11:37 PM)
bye the way.  thats an awesome alstott pro bowl patch in your pc!!!!  you must have gotten that from a pretty great guy!!! lol

patchautocollectors
QUOTE(Tb40 @ Mar 22 2007, 11:47 PM)
Raymond, I would love to get one of those Leinart Autos.  I still have the Rashaun Woods Fleer sweet sigs Rc Auto and a few Brandon Marshall Autos.
Please let me know. Thanks, matt

the lettermen is a pending trade, already sent. the sweet spot is part of a deal trying to get a few more sp authentic patches. if the deal on the sweet spot doesnt go through, i'll lyk. cool?
Scott792
i.have,emanuel.ginobli,rokkie.numbered.to.1299
macsdaddy
QUOTE(Tb40 @ Mar 22 2007, 10:02 PM)
macsdaddy, do you have any basketball or football autos that aren't listed on your bucket.
Please lmk. Thanks, Matt

No other autos, but will trade GU heavy in your favor for the autos.
Tb40
Scott, which Ginobili rc do you have to trade. Please lmk. Thanks, Matt

QUOTE(Scott792 @ Mar 23 2007, 08:10 PM)
i.have,emanuel.ginobli,rokkie.numbered.to.1299

jer123pat123

matt i can use the brady ultra jersey and the topps reserve mike alstott check my bucket hope we can work something out tks
Tb40
Jerry, I checked the bucket but didn't really see anything new that I can use. Please let me know if you get anything else in. Thanks, Matt

QUOTE(jer123pat123 @ Mar 25 2007, 07:34 PM)
matt i can use the brady ultra jersey and the topps reserve mike alstott check my bucket hope we can work something out tks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.