Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
crazygood
Looking to try and move this again....

user posted image
01/15
deputyjaay
clapping.gif
crazygood
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 21 2007, 06:43 PM)
clapping.gif

You want some if this Jay? tank.gif

btw is that other trade we have basically settled and we are just waiting for the scans right?
deputyjaay
yea for the most part...hurry up and get the friggin cards in...everynow and then ill see a scan of a card and not like it..but all those cards look like cards for my hof collection.
-john
marcus42
i like it!

hey jay if you get this wanna make it part of a deal for the biletnikoff? cool.gif
troygoesdeep
wat is bv on the jim brown
troygoesdeep
wat is bv on the jim brown
crazygood
marcus- I like these the D. Williams, McAllister, Greenway and Kevin Jones autographs

troy- it is numbered /15 so there is no BV, but there are a few completed auctions of the same card that will give an idea of what the value is. I paid $155 for this card.
troygoesdeep
links?
marcus42
would you do a two for one deal? really like it...still need my jim brown auto for my browns collection!
tex333
Dont have anything 4 it but AWESOME card!
crazygood
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Mar 21 2007, 10:01 PM)
would you do a two for one deal? really like it...still need my jim brown auto for my browns collection!

I will take up to 5 cards for it actually. Looking to trade down to have more stuff to trade. Except I would need around $150 sell value for it.
marcus42
ok well i would love it...so please lmk what you would like to deal for it! thanks
marcus42
sorry meant to say PM with an Offer!!! thanks
bufbillsstlcards
user posted image

/25

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Jay-Cutler-Conten...1QQcmdZViewItem

Not my auction, just showing an example. Will also throw in a Gale Sayers Insert 21/25 2006 Classics Legendary Players and if I can find some other bears, those too. Lmk.
cbluem
I'd be interested. LMK if I have anything
crazygood
Aaron i'm interested but i'll let you know tomorrow. i already have a deal kinda worked out but he is getting back to me with a decision tomorrow also.
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(crazygood @ Mar 22 2007, 01:22 AM)
Aaron i'm interested but i'll let you know tomorrow. i already have a deal kinda worked out but he is getting back to me with a decision tomorrow also.

Ok, Ill be waiting. I think its a cool card, and this Cutler is gorgeous!
Detroitfan113
I think that cards pretty cool. I have a CHARLES ROGERS GAME USED JERSEY PIECE if you would be interested in that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.