Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Pick-up from today!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mouthslammer
i'm looking to possibly trade this, i need $300 sell value trade. Thats sell value, not book value. high end autos please....thanks

user posted image
mouthslammer
^^^VVV^^^VVV FT for the right deal
crazygood
I may be wrong but that seems like a very high value you are putting on it...? I don't mean to get you upset so please don't, but that card doesn't look like one that sells for $300.
Go18
Hey buddy, I can use this!!! Everything on my site for trade for this!! I can throw in some cash if need be!!
mouthslammer
i had interest in these.......what kinda package can u make me???
2006 Fleer Hot Prospects HP Auto Rookies Hank Baskett Auto #9/299
2006 Leaf Limited Deangelo Williams Phenoms RC/ Patch Auto #/25 (3 Color)
2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Ladanian Tomlinson PRIME Patch/Auto #/10 ( Patch is part of Reebok logo)
Go18
What can you do for me. LOL Um, shoot me an offer and we can work from there. Thanks
mouthslammer
hit me up on aim go18
Go18
AIM gave me a virus!! Ah, dont type that word! just pm me, i know its a pain. Oh better yet lets go in the chat room here on TCC.
mouthslammer
dang, sorry to hear that.......i will just pm you cause i got slow connection
sundevilpride
I can see Leftwich and Eli...who are the other two?
mouthslammer
carson palmer and aaron rodgers 4/20
mouthslammer
i will trade for lower if the cards are right.........
deputyjaay
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Mar 22 2007, 10:54 PM)

i would hope so... tongue.gif
mouthslammer
i can tell you this right now, i'm in no hurry to move this card so..........with Palmer a MVP player, Rodgers a who knows, Eli potential to be great, and Leftwich potential to be great if healthy. this could be 4 QBs in the Pro Bowl in 2 years......
Go18
LMK if you decide to come down to my offer. Thanks biggrin.gif
mouthslammer
cant go that low bro........ laugh.gif how about the williams, LT, and $50??? thats around $250 total..... ill be back later
Go18
Im not gonna say a word.....
tex333
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Mar 22 2007, 10:54 PM)

QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Mar 21 2007, 07:11 PM)
^^^VVV^^^VVV  FT for the right deal

QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Mar 23 2007, 04:16 PM)
i can tell you this right now,  i'm in no hurry to move this card

mouthslammer
tex: why you wanna talk crap and then ask me to help you find posts and ask about other traders???
deputyjaay
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Mar 23 2007, 10:10 PM)
tex:  why you wanna talk crap and then ask me to help you find posts and ask about other traders???

pm him
mouthslammer
if the card is too steep for you, then don't bother asking.......i'm firm on what i want on it. if you are talking straight cash baby, then we can talk
19th Century Indiana Jones
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Mar 21 2007, 05:15 PM)
i'm looking to possibly trade this,  i need $300 sell value trade.  Thats sell value,  not book value.  high end autos please....thanks

user posted image

What is the book value of that card?
mouthslammer
Doesn't book due to scarcity
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.