Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: HAVE SOME NEW STUFF FOR TRADE OR SALE.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
tmac2303
HERE THEY ARE GUYS IM ONLY LOOKING FOR CERTAIN ITEMS BUT WILL LOOK AT ALL BUCKETS. ALL I ASK IS TO ONLY COME AT ME WITH CARDS OF EQUAL OR AT LEAST CLOSE TO EQUAL VALUES FOR THE CARDS YOU WANT FROM ME. THANKS STEVE

ADDAI,JONES-DREW, & YOUNG HAVE ALL BEEN TRADED THE REST ARE STILL AVAILABLE GUYS LMK
jesterr1313
i like any and all of them.lmk
marcus42
nice stuff! please gimme a chance on the addai!
tmac2303
QUOTE(jesterr1313 @ Mar 20 2007, 08:56 PM)
i like any and all of them.lmk

AGAIN JUST ASK TO COME AT ME WITH AT LEAST CARDS IN THE SAME RANGE AS THE CARDS YOU LIKE. I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING BUD SORRY
tmac2303
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Mar 20 2007, 08:57 PM)
nice stuff! please gimme a chance on the addai!

DIDNT SEE MUCH OF THE STUFF IM LOOKING FOR NICE CARDS THOUGH THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST
mouthslammer
git me some lendale whites dude.....lol
tmac2303
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Mar 20 2007, 09:09 PM)
git me some lendale whites dude.....lol

DUDE ON THE COOL ITS GONNA BE AWHILE BEFORE I DO ANYTHING WITH YOU MY MAN. REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I JUST DONT APPRICIATE WHAT YOU DID TO ME IN YOUR POST THE OTHER DAY. IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO LIKE THE PERSON YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME LOOK OUT TO BE. I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL MAN, YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON I TRADED WITH ON HERE. THEN YOU JUST STARTED GETTING COCKY AND RUDE! I TRIED TO LOOK PAST THAT, BUT WHAT YOU DID THE OTHER DAY WAS JUST DIRTY AND CROSSED ALL LINES ON THE SITE.I USUALLY DONT HOLD GRUDGES, AND DONT PLAN ON IT HERE. I JUST NEED TIME TO COOL OFF FROM WHAT YOU TRIED TO PULL.
tmac2303
no one else has any interest in them huh, ok, im about to call it a night then lmk guys.
mouthslammer
thats fine dude, keep ur stuff........ there are other people to trade with.......i apologized to patchautocollectors and he accepted.....later
tmac2303
never once apologized to me did ya? alright then i dont need your cards or your mouth anyways nono.gif ! imagine the response that you just gave true mouthslammer talk at its best!!!! you always no how to make a situation worse instead of better dont you!! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

o ya one more thing trust me the list of people willing to trade with you is getting smaller by the minute!
tmac2303
anyone else?
tmac2303
come on guys no one likes the players i have pictured? yall are right i guess addai, young, maroney, and drew are all scrubs!
straightbutta14
alright.. check my site!! tongue.gif

and congrats on #3 girl.. my wife is jealous of you..
jwman92
LIKE the MARONEY!!!

EDITED TO SAY: LOVE the MARONEY!!!
tmac2303
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Mar 21 2007, 10:00 AM)
alright.. check my site!! tongue.gif

and congrats on #3 girl.. my wife is jealous of you..

i really like some pc stuff man. thats about all i really need lmk
tmac2303
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Mar 21 2007, 10:09 AM)
LIKE the MARONEY!!!

EDITED TO SAY: LOVE the MARONEY!!!

didnt see any football autos on your site. really only collecting football and hof baseball & basketball autos
straightbutta14
ok.. which PC stuff... again the NFT is well.. NFT!

QUOTE(tmac2303 @ Mar 21 2007, 09:33 AM)
i really like some pc stuff man. thats about all i really need lmk

jwman92
is al rosen in the HOF??? cuz i have an auto of him
tmac2303
not sure again not real big on baseball. even if he was he isnt a name that id pick up in a trade on the card mentioned thanks.
tex333
there arentr any pics in your bucket...
tmac2303
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Mar 21 2007, 11:39 AM)
ok.. which PC stuff... again the NFT is well.. NFT!

i like these

deron williams autos
micheal ervin auto/5
ozzie smith auto/gu/10
devin harris auto/gu/rc/50 (tried like heck to get it from matt)
all shawne merriman autos
amare auto/gu/50
and several others ill included depending on the trade talks lmk
tmac2303
QUOTE(tex333 @ Mar 21 2007, 04:16 PM)
there arentr any pics in your bucket...

the cards are pictured in the original post. my bucket is empty i never asked to look at my bucket. every card in my bucket got traded at a card show this weekend. all i have is what is pictured plus the cards no one will ever see. thanks and lmk if you have any interest in the cards pictured.
straightbutta14
I like the barber, one of the drews and VY...

any thoughts of what we can do or what your priority is?..

QUOTE(tmac2303 @ Mar 21 2007, 02:23 PM)
i like these

deron williams autos
micheal ervin auto/5
ozzie smith auto/gu/10
all shawne merriman  autos
amare auto/gu/50

tmac2303
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Mar 21 2007, 05:30 PM)
I like the barber, one of the drews and VY...

any thoughts of what we can do or what your priority is?..

my priority would be the deron williams rc auto, and the devin harris rc auto/gu/50. the young is gone traded it for a bradshaw auto/49 sorry bro had to. however the barber & some drew autos are still available lmk
Tb40
QUOTE(tmac2303 @ Mar 21 2007, 03:23 PM)
i like these

deron williams autos
micheal ervin auto/5
ozzie smith auto/gu/10
all shawne merriman  autos
amare auto/gu/50

Sorry Steve, but that Harris Auto/Gu helped me land a saweeeet David Robinson Auto. Thanks again Oliver. One of my favorite cards in my PC.

Steve congrats on your 3rd kid.
Thanks, Matt
deputyjaay
we can always try again...do i have anything u like?
tmac2303
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 22 2007, 02:05 AM)
we can always try again...do i have anything u like?

of course the same stuff ive liked everytime we have tried to trade biggrin.gif
straightbutta14
like thar Bradshaw..

something to think about..

maybe drew and barber for Deron and Devin?.. just a thought not a proposal yet..

QUOTE(tmac2303 @ Mar 21 2007, 10:03 PM)
my priority would be the deron williams rc auto, and the devin harris rc auto/gu/50. the young is gone traded it for a bradshaw auto/49 sorry bro had to. however the barber & some drew autos are still available lmk

tmac2303
any idea what the devin and deron are worth, been outta basketball for awhile just pick it up here and there? lmk
straightbutta14
well the Deron Sweet Shot books $40 and the Harris books $60 (but JSY number asks for a little more)..

most Williams are selling at full price even on eBay and not sure how Devin has been selling but I would imagine this card would sell pretty well..

QUOTE(tmac2303 @ Mar 22 2007, 08:15 AM)
any idea what the devin and deron are worth, been outta basketball for awhile just pick it up here and there?  lmk

tmac2303
well, barber & drew sell very well as well. so your asking me to give you $130 for $100? if i remember the trade correctly you didnt give matt a premium on the harris, but your asking me to give you one? also id be trading down on the drew auto as the deron and barber are pretty close in value. also what happened about remembering me in the next deal we made? not asking to give anything away here just lmk what we can do
pmiller
i like them all especially the addai and drew, what would you like for them, i mostly have baseball, and basketball
straightbutta14
thanks for the reminder.. forgot about that..

please don't start flying off the handle.. we can deal like adults here..

I don't understand what u were saying about Matt.. it was his card and he really wanted David Robinson and I got the Devin Harris.. I gave him more value that I because I wanted the card.. so what?.. why do you care?..

anyway I used the same logic that u use in another trade we did with sell values.. sometimes I'm not sure if you look at the BV or sell values.. I like trading BV 95% of the time..

anyway I think I need to follow my own advice.. rolleyes.gif

if we go straight off of BVs then let's do Drew for Deron and Devin Harris?..

QUOTE(tmac2303 @ Mar 22 2007, 10:03 AM)
well, barber & drew sell very well as well. so your asking me to give you $130 for $100? if i remember the trade correctly you didnt give matt a premium on the harris, but your asking me to give you one? also id be trading down on the drew auto as the deron and barber are pretty close in value. also what happened about remembering me in the next deal we made? not asking to give anything away here just lmk what we can do

pmiller
if youre interested in a '66 jim palmer it BVs at around 160 i think
bravesfan09
Like the Jones-Drew
tmac2303
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Mar 22 2007, 12:12 PM)
thanks for the reminder.. forgot about that..

please don't start flying off the handle.. we can deal like adults here..

I don't understand what u were saying about Matt.. it was his card and he really wanted David Robinson and I got the Devin Harris.. I gave him more value that I because I wanted the card.. so what?.. why do you care?..

anyway I used the same logic that u use in another trade we did with sell values.. sometimes I'm not sure if you look at the BV or sell values.. I like trading BV 95% of the time..

anyway I think I need to follow my own advice.. rolleyes.gif

if we go straight off of BVs then let's do Drew for Deron and Devin Harris?..

lol, not flying of the handle bro trust me biggrin.gif. all i was saying is in the trade with matt you didnt have to give a premium on the harris thats it. so why would i give you one for it? i mean i understand the whole it isnt matts card anymore, but if i dont have to give premiuims to get cards then i dont ask other members to give me one either thats all.

on the way i trade yes i understand its hard to get a feel for me thats because i dont have any certain way i trade. i just go off of what better suits the trade that is being made. for example if i want a guys card and its sells well then ill trade at sell value. if someone wants my card and comes at me with book value then at trade at that unless i just dont see giving what he wants for what i get. anyways im just saying i do trade differently in certain situations you have to these days.

which drew are you reffering to? if its the one in the tread i dont have it anymore either i traded it for a earl campbell 2 color patch auto/34 out of national treasures. looking for legends stuff so when it comes by i jump on it man. however i do have several other drew autos still available for trade if you want to work something on them. i have a elite college ties auto/25 that books $100 also. lmk and thanks oliver
tmac2303
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Mar 22 2007, 12:13 PM)
Like the Jones-Drew

its been traded bud sorry however i do have some other jones drew rc autos available depending on what you have to trade for them.
tmac2303
QUOTE(pmiller @ Mar 22 2007, 12:13 PM)
if youre interested in a '66 jim palmer it BVs at around 160 i think

not interested thanks for the reply though. i mainly collect autos of legends and rcs.
deputyjaay
what do i got for yur sayers? whats book on it?
tmac2303
the sayers is gone i traded it a show this weekend i guessed i missed those 2 cards when i emptied my bucket out.
deputyjaay
o ok..so what exactly to you have to offer? You only ask for cards out of my pc but i only see drew autos for trade?
- john
tmac2303
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 22 2007, 02:06 PM)
o ok..so what exactly to you have to offer?  You only ask for cards out of my pc but i only see drew autos for trade?
- john

pretty much what i have for trade is whats pictured in the first post again thats why i didnt say look at my bucket i guess i missed the few cards in there i have none of the cards in that bucket anymore period.
deputyjaay
okay..i can use the marion barber rc auto...whats it book and do i have anyhting for it.
tmac2303
i believe its $30 ill check your bucket my man
tmac2303
i like all the morency rc autos you have and do any of those legendary autos book in the same range lmk. i have know idea what any of these book so lmk.
deputyjaay
i ahd the maynards available, but now only have his ud legends auto as the otehr 2 were traded yasterday. it books 50. the lilly and joiner are also availabe. all my morency's are available except the leaf limited.
- john
tmac2303
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 22 2007, 02:54 PM)
i ahd the maynards available, but now only have his ud legends auto as the otehr 2 were traded yasterday. it books 50.  the lilly and joiner are also availabe. all my morency's are available except the leaf limited.
- john

ok what are the bv on the lilly, and other 3 morency rc autos lmk
deputyjaay
the lilly is only 20 ( thought it was more so prob would keep it at that bv...) the mornecy hoggs auto books 20 and i think the finests run around 15
Vickollector
interested in the 2 color Maroney...LMK what yiu need for it.
Tb40
QUOTE(tmac2303 @ Mar 22 2007, 11:42 AM)
lol, not flying of the handle bro trust me biggrin.gif. all i was saying is in the trade with matt you didnt have to give a premium on the harris thats it. so why would i give you one for it? i mean i understand the whole it isnt matts card anymore, but if i dont have to give premiuims to get cards then i dont ask other members to give me one either thats all.

on the way i trade yes i understand its hard to get a feel for me thats because i dont have any certain way i trade. i just go off of what better suits the trade that is being made. for example if i want a guys card and its sells well then ill trade at sell value. if someone wants my card and comes at me with book value then at trade at that unless i just dont see giving what he wants for what i get. anyways im just saying i do trade differently in certain situations you have to these days.

which drew are you reffering to? if its the one in the tread i dont have it anymore either i traded it for a earl campbell 2 color patch auto/34 out of national treasures. looking for legends stuff so when it comes by i jump on it man. however i do have several other drew autos still available for trade if you want to work something on them. i have a elite college ties auto/25 that books $100 also. lmk and thanks oliver

Hey guys, I'm not taking any sides but Oliver did give me a premium on the D-Rob Auto as it is #'d/20 and so we both got a little premium for our cards that we gave up.

Steve, Awesome pictures of the new addition. She is beautiful!!!!!.
Congrats again Bud.
Thanks, Matt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.