Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for ALL common Game used
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
steelgreats
Looking for ALL common Game used and Autographs from all three Pittsburgh teams as long as they are in a Pittsburgh uniform not looking for high end just let me know who/what you have and what you collect or how much $$ are you looking for pm me for faster responce

NoahMyBoy03
I have a '05 Leaf Certified Materials LC Greenwood Fabric Of The Game Jersey ($20) & a '07 Topps Heritage Paul Smith Auto (NB). If you are interested plmk and I can give you a price. Thanks
marcus42
would be happy to sell me steeler stuff! have more than whats in my bucket so i can check..lmk!
deputyjaay
hey as a matter of fact just found an 04 leaf certified fabric of the game jsy of franco harris #ed to 72....the beckett website is not working right now so i dont know bv but lmk if ya need it.

steelgreats

marcus42 pm me with what gu's you have

steelgreats
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 20 2007, 12:05 AM)
hey as a matter of fact  just found an 04 leaf certified fabric of the game jsy of franco harris  #ed to 72....the beckett website is not working right now so i dont know bv but lmk if ya need it.

lmk what price your looking for
deputyjaay
pm sent
steelgreats
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 20 2007, 12:36 AM)
pm sent

pm sent keep them coming also looing for low end pirates
steelgreats
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Mar 20 2007, 12:04 AM)
would be happy to sell me steeler stuff! have more than whats in my bucket so i can check..lmk!

pm sent
steelgreats
still looking
naultic
06 spx polamalu winning materials $15
lookin for current colt's or offer
steelgreats
QUOTE(naultic @ Mar 21 2007, 01:10 AM)
06 spx polamalu winning materials $15
lookin for current colt's or offer

pm sent
steelgreats
anyone else
deputyjaay
hey there sent ya a pm..i have 2-3 gu's comin in to me with your name on em and a few more in the works
steelgreats
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 22 2007, 12:06 AM)
hey there sent ya a pm..i have 2-3 gu's comin in to me with your name on em and a few more in the works

great just let me know
steelgreats
any more
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.