2001 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabric MA Marcus Allen SP
2004-05 Upper Deck Rookie Review CB Chris Bosh
jason terry auto
Additional notes:

None Specified.
NoahMyBoy03
I agree and will send out MO tomorrow. Thanks
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to renidadawg.
renidadawg
have not yet recieved payment
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to renidadawg.
renidadawg
we are working this out. the dunn have since sold, so we are figuring it out. will get back to ya bob once we come to an agreement. thanx, clint
NoahMyBoy03
This should be taken care of shortly. Thanks for the reminder.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(renidadawg @ Apr 29 2007, 06:54 PM)
we are working this out. the dunn have since sold, so we are figuring it out. will get back to ya bob once we come to an agreement. thanx, clint

This response raises 2 questions...

1. Are you indicating that you received payment? If so, when did the payment arrive?

2. Why was a card involved in this transaction sold to someone else? When did that sale take place?

-Bob
renidadawg
payment was never recieved. it took so long that I forgot about the deal, and the card was sold without knowing. He said he sent the money order a long time ago, and I believe him, and that we can figure something out, whether to to add something to the terry to make the deal still $12, or making the deal bigger if there is other stuff that he likes.
NoahMyBoy03
There's no problem here Bob. We are working om getting this resolved asap. Thanks
renidadawg
deal reposted. said he will send payment tomorrow. thanx
NoahMyBoy03
I agree. Thanks
bob_TCC
renidadawg
money has yet to be recieved.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to NoahMyBoy03.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to NoahMyBoy03.
bob_TCC
NoahMyBoy03
Payment was made this evening with Paypal. I will also cancel the bank MO that was sent out earlier this month and has yet to be received. Thanks
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to renidadawg.
renidadawg
cards will be sent within the next few days! thanx!
renidadawg
cards were sent out. thanx for the deal!
NoahMyBoy03
Received. Thanks
renidadawg
deal done thanx
bob_TCC
Thanks to both members for working together to resolve the initial issue with this transaction. This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.