Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Matt Leinart
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Scott792
i need them anyone got any
bravesfan09
Dont have that one, but i have Maroney's Chrome rc, and Whitehurst's. As well as 2 TR Leinarts.
Scott792
sorry dont need those but thanks for the interest
Scott792
come on help me out people
Scott792
i.really.need.one.espacially.the.se.version
mvpujols#5
i have one, what do you have for trade?
Scott792
well.what.do.you.want.for.it
mvpujols#5
norwood, and anything that catches my eye, and maybe a auto or GU or patch
Scott792
the.card.only.books.twenty.i.have.a.topps.special.edition.norwood.that.bboks.at9.or.somethin.and.i.got.a.couple.more.rookie.of.him,i.also.got.a.glossy.score
mvpujols#5
i need the SE, and the glossy score and something else because that is only like 12BV
Scott792
hmm.il.check.what.other.norwood.i.have.i.also.have.normal.topps.and.score
mvpujols#5
i have the normal topps and the normal score
Scott792
i.also.have.a.prestige.vince.young.if.interested
mvpujols#5
do you have any other vince young or reggie bush?
Scott792
i.also.have.some.mantel.06.topps.stuff.like.the.reprints.from.past.years/of/topps.
Scott792
all.my.bush.is.pc
mvpujols#5
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Apr 1 2007, 05:50 PM)
i.also.have.some.mantel.06.topps.stuff.like.the.reprints.from.past.years/of/topps.

ill take all your mantles off your hands
Scott792
will.you.do.the.mantles.for.the.leinarts.cause.i.have.three.different.year.versions.and.i.think.they.book.preety.decent
mvpujols#5
post a price check on them in the price check forums
Scott792
there.15.dollars.each.do.you.have.any.more.stuff.for.trade.so.maybe.we.can.make.a.bigger.trade
mvpujols#5
i could throw in a peyton manning base card
Scott792
uhh.i.dont.really.collect.his.base.but.do.you.have.any.like.leinart.i.do.need.a.normal.score.and.other.ones.that.are.preety.common
mvpujols#5
im not sure, i could throw in some suprise RC's, and they wont be bad rookies either
Scott792
uhh.im.also.lookin.for.cutler.and.bush.and.the.mantles.total.BV.45
mvpujols#5
i will get back to you later
mvpujols#5
i have a matt lienhert topps 8306 insert, and a lienhert red hot rookie card,laurence moroneyscore,matt leinhert bowman RC, choose from them
Scott792
i.have.all.those.you.dont.have.any.bussh.or.culer???
mvpujols#5
the bushes are PC, and i dont have any cutler.

i could do 1or2 of the mantles,and the norwood, for the chrome leinhert RC and bobby carpenter RC /599, and a tye hill RC refractor /299
Scott792
how.about.one.mantle.and.one.norwood.for.just.the.leinart....the.se.norwood.which.wouldmake.you.rvalue.you.rcieve22.50.and.mine.20.so.its.alright
mvpujols#5
ok....i will post it in the morning, g'night
Scott792
okay.now/does.anyone.have.the.se.version.im.also.lookin.for.it.unless.that.is.an.se.one.im.gettin.....
cdoyal
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Apr 1 2007, 09:10 PM)
okay.now/does.anyone.have.the.se.version.im.also.lookin.for.it.unless.that.is.an.se.one.im.gettin.....

Dude! Enough.with.the.periods.after.every.word. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(cdoyal @ Apr 2 2007, 11:47 AM)
Dude!  Enough.with.the.periods.after.every.word. smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif

His spacebar doesn't work.
cdoyal
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 2 2007, 12:54 PM)
His spacebar doesn't work.

Oops. My bad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.