Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Tarvaris Jackson, Rohan Davey, + Tatum Bell
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
CanoCollector
Alright, WTTF

Tarvaris Jackson:
I want helmet cards, facemask cards, autographs, any patches, and Bowman or Topps chrome refractors. I mean like orange, gold, or black refractors. Possibly even blue refractors. And a red refractor!

Rohan Davey:
Anything- doesn't even have to be cards!

Tatum Bell:
Pretty much anything, but if it is a base/rookie- I want lots. You know how I roll.
northicehero99
Have some T Bell jerseys, but did not see anything but the Jacobs and Greenway autos that might interest me. Take a look at my tradelist under "trading and marketplace topics" link on the left and lmk if there is anything that would interest you. Thanks.
CanoCollector
Sorry I didn't need the ones you have, thanks though!
jesterr1313
still have that davey #ed to 45.lmk
RaidersFan4Life
Check my bucket theres alot of broncos stuff Thanks
TinCastleMusic
I've got a 2006 Turkey Red GU Tatum Bell. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
jer123pat123

i can use the tomlinson jersey check my bucket
iLLocity
got a 02 Davey Glory bound gu and a 06 grid iron gear Bell auto #d/50

interested in the williams auto.. lmk if theres somthing else u need that i can throw in to even the 8-10$ gap if interested.
cbluem
I have a couple of Bell and Jackson. I liked these:

Koby Clemens auto
Aikman auto jersey
LT jersey

lmk if I have anything for these
CanoCollector
RaidersFan- I really like the Marshall and the Mike Bell!

TimCastle- Sorry I have that!

iLLocity- Sorry I have both!

cbluem- I really need the Bell triple threads! And I actually no long have the LT GU.
cbluem
Anything I could add for the Aikman?
CanoCollector
QUOTE(cbluem @ Mar 16 2007, 09:45 PM)
Anything I could add for the Aikman?

Sorry the Bell is no where near the Aikman. LMK about the Bell anyways.
cbluem
QUOTE(CanoCollector @ Mar 16 2007, 08:47 PM)
Sorry the Bell is no where near the Aikman. LMK about the Bell anyways.

I know, that's why I asked if I had anything to add for the Aikman. Really didn't see anything else, thanks though
CanoCollector
Alright thanks!
RaidersFan4Life
I checked your bucket out nothin i really could use would you do paypal for the Mike Bell auto and the Brandon Marshall? PM me Thanks
CanoCollector
Sorry at the moment I don't have enough $.
RaidersFan4Life
Well how much do you have?
CanoCollector
About $12 in my account right now.
RaidersFan4Life
I like the Ladanian Tomlinson stars of the nfl im tryin to complete that set i posted a thread about it a little while ago. If you still have that then we could do something.
CanoCollector
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Mar 16 2007, 11:30 PM)
I like the Ladanian Tomlinson stars of the nfl im tryin to complete that set i posted a thread about it a little while ago. If you still have that then we could do something.

Man, I just traded that mad.gif . This is sad.
RaidersFan4Life
Who did you trade it too? If you think you can try to get it back or ill try to get it from them. Thanks
CanoCollector
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Mar 17 2007, 10:21 AM)
Who did you trade it too? If you think you can try to get it back or ill try to get it from them. Thanks

It was in a trade on Sports Card FOrum. I don't really remember,- it was last week.
chopinalex
i have these rohan daveys

02 topps chrome rc
02 donruss rc
02 fleer genuine rc /599

need these?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.