Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Someone lend me $80,000!!!
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
marc_tey
Check out this jordan rookie! It's unbelievable! I need $80,000!!! biggrin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/micheal-jordan-rookie-...1QQcmdZViewItem
chopinalex
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy have zero feedback and thinks thats worth 80g!!!!!!!...oh what listing fee he must pay for that!!
vicsten
No prob. Would you like that in small, unmarked bills? Let me know 'cuz this 80,000 I have burning a hole in my pocket was only going to be used for something very special. I think you found it. wink.gif wink.gif
skatalite
QUOTE(vicsten @ Mar 15 2007, 12:29 AM)
No prob. Would you like that in small, unmarked bills? Let me know 'cuz this 80,000 I have burning a hole in my pocket was only going to be used for something very special. I think you found it.  wink.gif  wink.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif You crack me up.
finestkind
Hi ya Vickie ! biggrin.gif
Tarasadie17
This guy has posted this before. I wonder what kind of ebay fees he is paying just to list it....
Tarasadie17
p.s......

check out his Emmitt Smith rc.... laugh.gif blink.gif laugh.gif
jaderock
.20 yesterday per auction style listing...man he likes to fish for the whales!
artyman60
HAHA that is the most ridiculous thing i have seen in a while.
msuwendy
Gotta love those 0.20c listing days!!!
chopinalex
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Mar 15 2007, 01:12 AM)
This guy has posted this before. I wonder what kind of ebay fees he is paying just to list it....

i already said that tarasadie! biggrin.gif
BagwellFan25
I'd pay the $80,000, but I don't have another dime in my bank account to cover the shipping costs...guess I'll have to lay off of this one til I can save a few dollars more to pay for shipping. I hate to let this one slip away though. smile.gif
northicehero99
$25K for E Smith, I will have to go pull out some of my old boxes and see if I can find those cards. If not I am going to run right down to the bank and take out a loan, cause I really really really want that card. laugh.gif
aceecards
good luck with those lottery tickets.. laugh.gif
BagwellFan25
northicehero99- You'll have to beat me to it!!! Since I don't quite have enough for the Jordan, I'll definitely be getting that Emmitt Smith!!!!
Luke2411
Freakin Sweet!!!!!

Why would it matter to this guy to list on 20c listing days when it's like only 15c more to list any other day? I mean if you're going to get $80,000, 15 more cents is just a drop in the bucket.

Oh, and I like monkeys.
ffman
Ah, that's funny. At least most people have enough sense to know better than to bid on that.
Tromni
Actually, ebay sent a mailing out recently offering the first two listings free to any new seller.

I'm sure the .20 listing day didn't even play into this.

Good times. . .
mickeys4life
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.