Tatum Bell RPM Spectrum Jsy/Ball

mpekar receives:

Laurence Marony exquisite Jsy

Derrick Mason LCM Auto

Ernie Sims Nat. Treas Auto

Derek Hagan Triple Auto

Tye Hill Bow. chrome auto

Additional notes:

Can we ship with Insurance for $150 due to the value of the cards. Will ship with DC in a bubble envolope. Thanks
mpekar
agreed--will mail w/ins., dc

Thanks-Mike
Big Al
Recived the cards today. Thanks for the trade . Hope we can do another somtime
mpekar
beck from vacation-received most of the deal---he sent wrong card on one of them to me, and is short 1 card in our deal--am in comm. with him on resolution--awaiting further inst. on if I should send it back to him or forward to the guy it was supposed to go to

bob_TCC
QUOTE(mpekar @ Mar 21 2007, 09:20 PM)
beck from vacation-received most of the deal---he sent wrong card  on one of them to me, and is short 1 card in our deal--am in comm. with him on resolution--awaiting further inst. on if I should send it back to him or forward to the guy it was supposed to  go to

Mike,

Has a resolution been agreed to at this time?

-Bob
Big Al
I sent you a email last week about you sending the card back to me and that I would send you the Derrick Mason LCM Auto. The Derrick Mason LCM Auto was mailed out on 3/23/07 with a delivery conformation #03063030000335000914 along with $5 and two Rc cards for the trouble. Could you mail the Randel El Back to me. That $5 was to help with any fee's that you had. Sorry for the error and thanks for the trade.

<Address removed.>
mpekar
alan-mailed the randle el back on friday I believe--will have to check dc# when I get home--Got the mason yesterday, so have rec'd everything from u on this one--wluk as soon as get hm this eve.

Thanks-Mike
Big Al
Recived all cards and thanks for the trade.
bob_TCC
Thanks to both members for working together to resolve the initial issue and to do so quickly.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.