Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: problem on ebay
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
dviv17
Ok, here's the deal. I sold a Josh Fields auto for $8 when it was hot. Now its selling for $3 to $5. I sold it on the 25th of Feb. and sent an invoice that day stating he has 7 days to pay. 7 days come and go so I contact him asking what's up. This is the 4th of March. He says that his next payments go out on the 8th and he's sorry for the delay. The 8th has come and gone and no pay. I again asked him what was up. What should I do? A neg would give me a 90% and that would be horrible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hallsgator
File a NPB.

But my problem with sellers like you is why only a week to pay?
dviv17
QUOTE(Hallsgator @ Mar 10 2007, 06:10 PM)
File a NPB.

But my problem with sellers like you is why only a week to pay?

I don't want to have to wait 3 weeks for someone to pay. They shouldn't bid if they don't have the money at the time.
Hallsgator
So you give them one week? What if you don't ship in one week, can I give you a neg?
dviv17
I ship within 3 days of payment.
Hallsgator
OK, what if you ship on the 3rd day, but it gets held up at the P.O. or something happens it arrives after a week has passed, is a neg OK?
mouthslammer
most sellers send out within a day or so of payment receipt with paypal. if you file a NPB and he gets a strike, you can leave the negative and he cant leave anything. also, you consider when he was selling for $8 hot???? LOL!!!!!
dviv17
Yes, because that's hot for a common auto. The product was hot at the time.

And no, I don't think a neg is in order because of shipping issues.
mouthslammer
i guess i dont want hallgator bidding on my auctions if he cant pay within a week and thinks its ok.........

just file the NPB and then see what he does......
dviv17
Alright, I filed it. If he doesn't pay in a week I'm going to get my fees back and leave a neg.

Thanks for your advice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.