Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Milestone: 500,000 Posts!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
The TCC Collector Zone reached another major milestone yesterday as we have now reached 500,000 posts!

Thanks to each and every one of you that have chosen to join the Collector Zone! Each of you help to make TCC an amazing site!

Thanks also to the men and women who volunteer their time to help as members of the TCC Team!

While this is certainly a major milestone, it's really just the beginning though! So, we'll take a brief moment to enjoy this milestone, but then we're going to jump right back in and continue to do what we can to make TradingCardCentral.com the leading site for trading card collectors! wink.gif

Expect even bigger and better things in 2007! cool.gif

-Bob
gopackgo
Alright, way to go TCC, at first I thought Steve had made it individually to 500,000 tongue.gif which he probably will someday anyway...let's go for a million by the end of 2007, that would be sweet!
hernant15
Yes, we made a post in the Everything else section waiting to see who would be the member to send the 500,000th post in TCC!
Congrats to everybody! Especially to those who help this site to be in the web now
2000 rushing yards
WOOHOO!!!! half a million, every month we're breaking records. I wouldn't be surprised to see a million by decemer
ffman
Congrats to TCC!
fc_rules
Yeah, with this new server, we should have a million by year's end!!!
ffman
QUOTE(fc_rules @ Mar 9 2007, 08:06 PM)
Yeah, with this new server, we should have a million by year's end!!!

A lot of posting, but possible. I think we will end the year at......between 800,000-900,000.
DiaperDandy
If you use round numbers and said that there were 300 days left and we were easily averaging 1500 a day there for a while and growing....that would be 450,000....with a couple of more contests and another hernan jr or two then we can easily hit 1,000,000 by year's end....

Congrats to all that made it happen in the past and those that are ready to make it happen going forwards smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Mar 9 2007, 08:26 PM)
If you use round numbers and said that there were 300 days left and we were easily averaging 1500 a day there for a while and growing....that would be 450,000....with a couple of more contests and another hernan jr or two then we can easily hit 1,000,000 by year's end....

Congrats to all that made it happen in the past and those that are ready to make it happen going forwards smile.gif

Another Hernan Jr........ laugh.gif
hernant15
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Mar 9 2007, 11:26 PM)

Don't worry.. I'm unique! laugh.gif
Maybe with one more D&D we can make it up
gregorium
Where's the cake?? If we're celebrating, there should be cake.

Let's keep it going folks!!
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 9 2007, 09:28 PM)
Another Hernan Jr........ laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
hernant15
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 9 2007, 11:28 PM)
Another Hernan Jr........

I bet you would like that! tongue.gif
baseballguy601
who was the lucky member?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.