Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Reggie Bush bowman chrome refractor
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Grant
I have this for trade. I suck at life and never have any tradebait(i only buy pc stuff, not trade stuff), so I finally have something worth posting to trade and be more active here. Leave a list. Thanks.

Not numbered....sells from the low to upper 40s. Will trade it at $60 bv.
user posted image

ps. scratches are on the case and not the card itself, and the pink stuff in the groove is cherry rolaids tongue.gif
slpntz2k6
Check my site
Grant
Thanks for the reply. Nice PC you have going. I thought we had a winner when I saw that Devin Hester Gold...but it wasn't a Bowman Chrome gold. Nothing I saw outside your PC.
slpntz2k6
QUOTE(Grant @ Mar 8 2007, 06:46 PM)
Thanks for the reply. Nice PC you have going. I thought we had a winner  when I saw that Devin Hester Gold...but it wasn't a Bowman Chrome gold. Nothing I saw outside your PC.

What in the PC did u like
Grant
Addai(out of my range)
Bush auto(waaaaay out of my range)

LOL

what's the Largent auto #d to?
slpntz2k6
QUOTE(Grant @ Mar 8 2007, 06:50 PM)
Addai(out of my range)
Bush auto(waaaaay out of my range)

LOL

what's the Largent auto #d to?

sorry cant trade the Largent auto
crig22
QUOTE(Grant @ Mar 8 2007, 06:41 PM)
I have this for trade. I suck at life and never have any tradebait(i only buy pc stuff, not trade stuff), so I finally have something worth posting to trade and be more active here. Leave a list. Thanks.

Not numbered....sells from the low to upper 40s. Will trade it at $60 bv.
user posted image
ps. scratches are on the case and not the card itself, and the pink stuff in the groove is cherry rolaids  tongue.gif

Check my bucket
Grant
crig, what do these book?
user posted image
user posted image
fastwillie
QUOTE(crig22 @ Mar 8 2007, 06:59 PM)
Check my bucket

what you looking for , who?

fastwillie
tex333
Grant say you collect Payton, I pulled a three color jersey yesterday. Interested?
Grant
QUOTE(tex333 @ Mar 8 2007, 08:04 PM)
Grant say you collect Payton, I pulled a three color jersey yesterday. Interested?

you've got my attention.

scan? what's it numbered to? what's it book? if it sells close to what the bush sells for ($40ish) consider it yours for the payton
crig22
[quote=Grant,Mar 8 2007, 07:02 PM]
crig, what do these book?

The Plunkett books $25, and the Hester was just sold today
tex333
QUOTE(Grant @ Mar 8 2007, 07:06 PM)
you've got my attention.

scan? what's it numbered to? what's it book? if it sells close to what the bush sells for ($40ish) consider it yours for the payton

It is numbered 44/50. Apparently it books 36 but I am putting more than that on it.
user posted image
Pejarox7620
i like! PM ME if u find something
Grant
ehhh...books 36...no book on the bush...bush sells 40ish, might not be able to get that out of the payton, but it would be going into the pc, so I really don't care. I'd trade the bush for it. Your call. Not going to be on much longer, so if you wanna deal it my way, drop me a pm. Thanks.
deputyjaay
if the bush is not gone lmk i like it
- john
tex333
QUOTE(Grant @ Mar 8 2007, 07:13 PM)
ehhh...books 36...no book on the bush...bush sells 40ish, might not be able to get that out of the payton, but it would be going into the pc, so I really don't care. I'd trade the bush for it. Your call. Not going to be on much longer, so if you wanna deal it my way, drop me a pm. Thanks.

Nice Bush, But I am going to have to pas on that one.
mvpujols#5
check my bucket, please thanks
cbluem
lmk if I have anything, thanks
RaidersFan4Life
Check my bucket willing to trade in your favor want that Bush badly Thanks Cory
Grant
apologies in advance for the delay in responding...yes, I watch American Idol with my wife, lol

will try and get back to yas later this evening, if not, first thing in the AM.
Pejarox7620
LoL Alright LMK!
Grant
John, Gore SPX

tex, why post then?

mvpujols, nada

cblue, nada sorry

raiders, nothing either, sorry

peja, huff spa and jackson ultimate were about the only things
tex333
QUOTE(Grant @ Mar 8 2007, 10:47 PM)
John, Gore SPX

tex, why post then?

mvpujols, nada

cblue, nada sorry

raiders, nothing either, sorry

peja, huff spa and jackson ultimate were about the only things

I thought about it then decided I would rather not trade it.
Grant
Fair enough, I was just curious. I've been out of the trading loop for a while sad.gif
deputyjaay
QUOTE(Grant @ Mar 8 2007, 10:57 PM)
Fair enough, I was just curious. I've been out of the trading loop for a while sad.gif

Your avatar still makes me sick! Im holding on to the gore. thanks for the offer.

And man Im so jealous of that aiken you picked up from your bff.....enough to turn a straight guy....well you know what i mean. dry.gif
Grant
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 9 2007, 12:05 AM)
Your avatar still makes me sick!  Im holding on to the gore. thanks for the offer.
And man Im so jealous of that aiken you picked up from your bff.....enough to turn a straight guy....well you know what i mean.  dry.gif

lol

Actually the avatar was Jamie Salter's old one(jmsiii) who passed away in October. I don't mind the Raiders, but him being a Chiefs fan, well, he couldn't stand em, lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.