The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

raymor77 receives:

$25 + a surprise

Go18 receives:

05 UD Portraits 8x10 Auto Card - Aaron Rodgers

Additional notes:

Will send upon receipt. Thanks.
Go18
Agreed, Thanks a lot for doing this!! Your payment is on its way!
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to raymor77.
raymor77
Payment has been the received, item from eBay has not arrived to me yet. Have contected seller and Go18 many times. Go18 and I have agreed to give it some more time and if it doesn't show he will receive a full refund and I will file a complaint with PayPal.
raymor77
Received the 8x10 today will be sending tomorrow Priority w/DC and will post the DC # asap. Sorry for the long wait.
raymor77
DC # 03063030000110459814 via Priority Mail
raymor77

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0001 1045 9814

Your item was delivered at 10:57 AM on March 23, 2007 in MOORESVILLE, NC 28117.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to Go18.
Go18
I havent had a chance to go to the PO to check the box because I was racing until 2am today/yesturday so I have been busy lately getting the car ready and racing, ill check it on monday.
Go18
I was able to get to the PO today, I was a little upset though mainly with the PO. The sender should have made sure to tell the PO worker to put a DO NOT BEND stamp on it when they ask if anything is fragile. It was shipped in a regular unpadded paper envelope. It was folded in half in the PO Box and I had to yank and bend on it to get it out. I hope that the book that I have on it flatens it out.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Go18 @ Mar 25 2007, 09:19 PM)
I was able to get to the PO today, I was a little upset though mainly with the PO. The sender should have made sure to tell the PO worker to put a DO NOT BEND stamp on it when they ask if anything is fragile. It was shipped in a regular unpadded paper envelope. It was folded in half in the PO Box and I had to yank and bend on it to get it out. I hope that the book that I have on it flatens it out.

Is the item creased from being bent?

-Bob
Go18
I just did a thorough check over and there luckly no crease marks, but is still bent/bowed down the middle. I have it in the case under a couple of books so Ill see what turns out. smile.gif
raymor77
The 8x10 was shipped in a holder and in a cardboard (photo mailer type) envelope, not a "regular unpadded paper envelope" as stated above. I apologize about not having put the "Do Not Bend" label.

Please contact me with what you'd like done.

P.S. the same thing would've happend if the seller sent it directly to you instead of to me then to you.
Go18
Its all good Raymor, I was just trying to explain the situation, this deal can be closed. biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Go18 @ Mar 27 2007, 11:42 PM)
Its all good Raymor, I was just trying to explain the situation, this deal can be closed. biggrin.gif

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.