Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My best NPN ever...
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
phileagles
Saw this forum figured I'd post this NPN I received back in December. Not only did I receive this but the whole box (opened by UD but who cares?) It was the first NPN I ever sent in, so needless to say I was hooked biggrin.gif

user posted image
Bondsaway
Are you freaking kiddin? HOLY SNIKEYS the Auburn backfield! That is delicious!! I'd be hooked too! Maybe someday I'll try my hand at it!
northicehero99
Wow, I sent in on that one, did not get anything. Cool to see someone did well on that NPN.
KHarmon
I agree with Northice....WOW!!!!!! I can almost see the back flips now when you opened that package!!!!!! biggrin.gif
aceecards
I think the NPN gods lost my address.... laugh.gif
randallcards
nice but why does the pic have the e-bay symbol? dry.gif
Bondsaway
hmmm....maybe mike he don't have a scanner? What are you suggesting?
Why not try being less synical. wink.gif
randallcards
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Jan 18 2006, 01:23 PM)
Why not try being less synical. wink.gif

sure wink.gif
jaderock
Now that's a nice jackpot!
phileagles
QUOTE(randallcards @ Jan 18 2006, 01:59 PM)
nice but why does the pic have the e-bay symbol? dry.gif

Because I sold said card on ebay in December to raise $$ for my girlfriends Christmas present... I no longer had a scan on my computer of it but pulled it from my ebay auction link below when I saw a forum that actually had a NPN thread.

My Ebay auction

Nice to meet you too.... sad.gif
Bondsaway
Sorry his traquilizer wore off! biggrin.gif
randallcards
QUOTE(phileagles @ Jan 18 2006, 07:38 PM)
Because I sold said card on ebay in December to raise $$ for my girlfriends Christmas present... I no longer had a scan on my computer of it but pulled it from my ebay auction link below when I saw a forum that actually had a NPN thread. 
My Ebay auction
Nice to meet you too....  sad.gif

thats cool just wondering, its all about the women! laugh.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 18 2006, 08:40 AM)
I think the NPN gods lost my address.... laugh.gif

I think you mean Santa, anyways that should all change unsure.gif once I put in my good report for you. laugh.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(phileagles @ Jan 18 2006, 07:38 PM)
My Ebay auction
Nice to meet you too....  sad.gif

Now, was she holding a gun to your head to sell it? laugh.gif

Just kidding. I would have kept it as I collect autos, but it never hurts to turn $0.39 into profit for a good cause. At least I hope she got you something nice, too.

It would have been funny if you said you sold it on Ebay to buy your girlfriend a gift and she won the auction to give it to you as a gift.

So have you gotten any other NPN prizes?
phileagles
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jan 22 2006, 09:29 PM)
So have you gotten any other NPN prizes?

Got a reflections Carson Palmer / Keary Colbert dual jersey thats all so far unsure.gif Hope for some more good luck in the near future though
northicehero99
QUOTE(phileagles @ Jan 27 2006, 06:01 PM)
Got a reflections Carson Palmer / Keary Colbert dual jersey thats all so far  unsure.gif  Hope for some more good luck in the near future though

My Reflections NPN was a Heath Miller auto #/100 so I was completely happy with that one.
snkpoct137
very nice npn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.