RaidersFan4Life receives:

06 Press Pass Mike Huff Auto

06 Topps Chrome Reggie Bush 8306 insert

deputyjaay receives:

06 Topps Heritage Vernon Davis Auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.
deputyjaay
thats the deal his cards go out today with delivery confirmation!
RaidersFan4Life
I agree item will be shipped out tommorrow Thanks Cory
RaidersFan4Life
He has to send first i do believe thats the sites rules he has no completed transactions and i will send with delivery confirmation as soon as i receive my cards. Thanks Cory
bob_TCC
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Mar 1 2007, 05:26 PM)
He has to send first i do believe thats the sites rules he has no completed transactions and i will send with delivery confirmation as soon as i receive my cards.

As a site, we do not require new members to send first. Instead, we leave those details up to the 2 members involved in a transaction to decide.

-Bob
RaidersFan4Life
Hey thanks Bob i wasnt sure but i had thought it was that way. I will ship my cards out tommorrow then with delivery confirmation. Thanks Cory
RaidersFan4Life
Received cards today Thanks. Card will go out tommorrow asap Thanks Cory
deputyjaay
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 2 2007, 01:34 AM)
As a site, we do not require new members to send first.  Instead, we leave those details up to the 2 members involved in a transaction to decide.

-Bob

thanks bob..i got tricked into that one. he said the rules stated i had to send first even tho i have over 50 trade references...lol tongue.gif

but who cares right? as long as the trade goes smoothly i can careless.
- john
RaidersFan4Life
Card was shipped to day wasnt able to use delivery confirmation ebvelope wasnt thick enough BUT i did ship it insured. Thanks Cory
deputyjaay
got my card yesterday...thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.