Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Some Cards For Trade Or Sale
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Cratty
I just got these scanned. If you like any please let me know. I collect Baseball and Football, RC"s and gameused.

stlfan09
i like your faulk and vick on your buckett..check my site to see if you like anything.

lmk
Cratty
QUOTE(stlfan09 @ Mar 1 2007, 10:18 AM)
i like your faulk and vick on your buckett..check my site to see if you like anything.

lmk

I didnt see a faulk on my page. Did you mean Stephen jackson? That has Eric Dickerson on the back of it to.
stlfan09
haha huh.gif duh!..
sorry about that i meant jackson/dickerson.

anyways, did you see anything on my page that you liked?
Cratty
QUOTE(stlfan09 @ Mar 1 2007, 01:23 PM)
haha  huh.gif duh!..
sorry about that i meant jackson/dickerson.

anyways, did you see anything on my page that you liked?

Np. I checked your website yesterday and I thought i saw a LT gameused. But its not up there today. Maybe im wrong. I did like 2 cards on yours. They are

Davis, Terrel/ Faulk, Marshall 01 Donruss Classics CLASSIC COMBOS (DUAL JSY) #ED/100
Jackson, Steven 05 Donruss Classics STADIUM STARS (3 COLOR PATCH) #ED /25

Let me know if we can work out a deal on any of these.
smoker_057
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 1 2007, 04:41 AM)
I just got these scanned. If you like any please let me know. I collect Baseball and Football, RC"s and gameused.

I lik the Elweay...waht type of card is it....Frank
Cratty
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Mar 2 2007, 06:17 PM)
I lik the Elweay...waht type of card is it....Frank

Do you mean the one i have on the posting or on my bucket? If you mean the Elway With Terrell on it. Its a 1998 Upper Deck #AW5. It has a Denver Helmet on the other side.
smoker_057
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 2 2007, 08:12 PM)
Do you mean the one i have on the posting or on my bucket? If you mean the Elway With Terrell on it. Its a 1998 Upper Deck #AW5. It has a Denver Helmet on the other side.

The one on the posting it looks like bronze or gold...Frank
Cratty
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Mar 2 2007, 07:58 PM)
The one on the posting it looks like bronze or gold...Frank

Ok. Its 1997 Score (Gems Of The NFL) 23K Gold #G16
smoker_057
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 2 2007, 09:11 PM)
Ok. Its 1997 Score (Gems Of The NFL) 23K Gold #G16

I like that and also the two on your bucket...one looks liuke a shield and the one on the right of it...cant make out what they are...lmk...Frank
braves4life1025
i like the MJ baseball cards, barry bonds card, manning GU, alexander
bravesfan09
interested in both bonds and both peytons check my list in sig
Cratty
braves4life1025: The Bonds is pending to someone right now. And the manning is over $200. Do you have list i can look at?

bravesfan09: The Bonds is pending to someone right now. Both Mannings are up for trade but like i said to the other guy. The peyton with the ball is over $200. I could find your site in your sig. I might have been looking in the wrong place. Can you post it for me? Thanks.
Cratty
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Mar 2 2007, 08:56 PM)
I like that and also the two on your bucket...one looks liuke a shield and the one on the right of it...cant make out what they are...lmk...Frank

Ok, Those 2 cards are

1995 Pacific (Pride Of The NFL) #PN-9
1999 Pacific Revolution (NFL Icons) #3 (thats the shield Card)

I dont have the recent beckett so dont know the prices. Do you have a webpage i can look at? Thanks
#1 LT Fan
some nice stuff there
smoker_057
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 4 2007, 01:02 AM)
Ok, Those 2 cards are

1995 Pacific (Pride Of The NFL) #PN-9
1999 Pacific Revolution (NFL Icons) #3 (thats the shield Card)

I dont have the recent beckett so dont know the prices. Do you have a webpage i can look at? Thanks

Click on the Montana photo in my sig...it will take you to my bucket....FRank
Cratty
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Mar 4 2007, 01:03 AM)
Click on the Montana photo in my sig...it will take you to my bucket....FRank

I like the manning GU. Do you know how much it is and how much mine that u want r?
smoker_057
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 4 2007, 02:28 AM)
I like the manning GU. Do you know how much it is and how much mine that u want r?

The Manning has been traded already...sorry...Frank
Cratty
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Mar 4 2007, 01:32 AM)
The Manning has been traded already...sorry...Frank

I dont see to much on your page, Most have been traded. Do you have anythin thats not on your page?
smoker_057
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 4 2007, 02:38 AM)
I dont see to much on your page, Most have been traded. Do you have anythin thats not on your page?

Some of the cards marked traded have not been traded...trades that fell thru.Yes I have about two other boxes of cards not listed...what are you looking for? Do yo have any idea of Values on the cards I like...Frank
smoker_057
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Mar 4 2007, 03:40 AM)
Some of the cards marked traded have not been traded...trades that fell thru.Yes I have about two other boxes of cards not listed...what are you looking for? Do yo have any idea of Values on the cards I like...Frank

Just checked both of the new Beckeets and could not find either card even listed..the sets were not even listed...so I dont know how we can get a value....Frank

Cant find the 23 karat Score listed either...do you know if they are listed under something different? Frank
Cratty
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Mar 4 2007, 02:49 AM)
Just checked both of the new Beckeets and could not find either card even listed..the sets were not even listed...so I dont know how we can get a value....Frank

Cant find the 23 karat Score listed either...do you know if they are listed under something different? Frank

Sorry about the late reply. I havnt been able to get into the website over the weekend. Something went wrong. I am gonna check your site again and see if there is something i like. I want you to deside on a value for the cards you want and we will go from there. In the meantime i will let you know what i like from your site
smoker_057
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 6 2007, 01:04 AM)
Sorry about the late reply. I havnt been able to get into the website over the weekend. Something went wrong. I am gonna check your site again and see if there is something i like. I want you to deside on a value for the cards you want and we will go from there. In the meantime i will let you know what i like from your site

Im sorry I just dont feel right putiing a value on your cards, but you check my site and let me know what you like and we'll go from there...we can use the price check feature if we have to....Frank
Cratty
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Mar 6 2007, 12:51 AM)
Im sorry I just dont feel right putiing a value on your cards, but you check my site and let me know what you like and we'll go from there...we can use the price check feature if we have to....Frank

I understand. There were 3 i liked. They are:

T. Brady 2002 Gridiron Cut gameused

Joe Greene Gameused. You said that some of the ones that say traded arnt so didnt know if that one was.

And 2006 Chad Jackson/Laurence Maroney Threads

LMK if we can work out something for these. The elway sheild card u wantted was listed at $30 alittle while back but dont know anymore. Can you let me know the prices on the ones i want? Thank you
smoker_057
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 6 2007, 02:30 AM)
I understand. There were 3 i liked. They are:

T. Brady 2002 Gridiron Cut gameused

Joe Greene Gameused. You said that some of the ones that say traded arnt so didnt know if that one was.

And 2006 Chad Jackson/Laurence Maroney Threads

LMK if we can work out something for these. The elway sheild card u wantted was listed at $30 alittle while back but dont know anymore. Can you let me know the prices on the ones i want? Thank you

The only one left that you like is the Maroney/Jackson...and that Books at 20 or 25 im not sure which...and as for the Elway Shield Id like to check a bit if you dont mind at least put it on price checkand see what we come up with...Frank
Cratty
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Mar 6 2007, 02:09 AM)
The only one left that you like is the Maroney/Jackson...and that Books at 20 or 25 im not sure which...and as for the Elway Shield Id like to check a bit  if you dont mind at least put it on price checkand see what we come up with...Frank

no problem. I will list it now and see what happens. If you dont check it i will post a link to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.