Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: StroBro and Cratty
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
StroBro
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

StroBro receives:

lot of bagwell commons

Cratty receives:

mixed lot of 6 griffey and arod inserts.

Additional notes:

both will mail out tomorrow.
Cratty
QUOTE(StroBro @ Feb 28 2007, 04:08 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

StroBro receives:

lot of bagwell commons

Cratty receives:

mixed lot of 6 griffey and arod inserts.

Additional notes:

both will mail out tomorrow.

I agree. I will send out tomorrow morning
StroBro
mine is in transit, i'll check on monday to see if the mail really moves that fast! it would be cool to know that it has!
Cratty
QUOTE(StroBro @ Mar 1 2007, 10:45 PM)
mine is in transit, i'll check on monday to see if the mail really moves that fast! it would be cool to know that it has!

Sent out your cards Priority Mail so you should get them in 2-3 days. Let me know.
StroBro
they have arrived! yours should also be in hand any day now i suspect.
Cratty
QUOTE(StroBro @ Mar 6 2007, 09:53 PM)
they have arrived! yours should also be in hand any day now i suspect.

I got yours on March 6th. I couldnt reply before cause they website was down for me. Thank you.
Cratty
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 7 2007, 02:10 AM)
I got yours on March 6th. I couldnt reply before cause they website was down for me. Thank you.

To Bob, I am still new to this site so if you read this, What do i do now after both parties have recived there cards? PLMK. Thanks. Sean
StroBro
actually you have done your part...replying to this thread that the cards have arrived will inform a team member so they know to move this to completed transactions and close this pending one.

excellent cards by the way jump.gif ! so many that I haven't seen before or have ever owned clapping.gif ! we'll have to trade again soon...im still looking at those cards i traded you confused.gif wondering if i traded you enough for so many of the unique cards i just received!

thanks for this awesome transaction! thumbup.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(Cratty @ Mar 7 2007, 05:24 AM)
To Bob, I am still new to this site so if you read this, What do i do now after both parties have recived there cards? PLMK. Thanks. Sean

Sean,

Once we see both parties have received satisfactorily, we will move the transaction to completed and you need to do nothing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.