Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: A Few Questions
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
GopherCollectables
If you can answer any of these, it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1. If you send it in (meet all guidelines), will you definitely receive something?

2. Do they only send the cards that are listed with odds, or can you receive base as well?
northicehero99
QUOTE(GopherCollectables @ Feb 24 2007, 03:35 AM)
If you can answer any of these, it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1. If you send it in (meet all guidelines), will you definitely receive something?

2. Do they only send the cards that are listed with odds, or can you receive base as well?

1. No, just because you send does not guarantee you will receive something.

I rank the card companies this way for receiving something:

#1 Topps received at least 40-50% from what I sent in (lots of inserts and an occassional gu/auto)

#2 Donruss/Leaf/Playoff close behind at between 30-40% of ones sent in (mainly inserts recently, used to get gu/autos but have not gotten any recently)

#3 Upper Deck received something about 10-20% of the ones sent in (usually better stuff when you get it)

2. I have yet to see a base card. Everything is at a minimum an insert/GU/Auto
GopherCollectables
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Feb 24 2007, 07:25 AM)
1. No, just because you send does not guarantee you will receive something. 

I rank the card companies this way for receiving something:

#1 Topps received at least 40-50% from what I sent in (lots of inserts and an occassional gu/auto)

#2 Donruss/Leaf/Playoff close behind at between 30-40% of ones sent in (mainly inserts recently, used to get gu/autos but have not gotten any recently)

#3 Upper Deck received something about 10-20% of the ones sent in (usually better stuff when you get it)

2. I have yet to see a base card.  Everything is at a minimum an insert/GU/Auto

Great info, thanks!
knuckleballerMC
I wish they would send RC's if the RC was in the pack that went with your name, but oh well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.