2006 Leaf R&S Hank Baskett RC /99
bob_TCC
Vickollector,

Please confirm this trade.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
sprangley,

For future transactions, please also use the Transaction Manager which is available by simply clicking one of the "Create Transaction..." links located in the other member's mini or full profile.

By using that tool, all of our transaction monitoring and reporting tools work properly. In addition, it sends an e-mail and PM to your transaction partner asking them to review and confirm the details of your transaction.

Thanks,

-Bob
Vickollector
I agree to this trade and my end will be going out tomorrow morning...thanks again!
Vickollector
card went out this morning...thanks again!
Vickollector
did I get hosed again???..still have not recieved and card went out a week ago.
Vickollector
please cancel this trade. glad I could be so generous.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to sprangley.
sprangley
i am very sorry for the mishap with this transaction. I completely forgot about this trade, and I have contacted Vickollector see if there is something else to send with the card for the extremely long delay. I've got the card out and ready to go, I'm just waiting on a response so I can send him the card + compensation for the delay. Will post again once the card goes out. Again, very sorry about this, this is not the way i wanted to start out on this site!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(sprangley @ Mar 13 2007, 05:07 PM)
i am very sorry for the mishap with this transaction.  I completely forgot about this trade, and I have contacted Vickollector see if there is something else to send with the card for the extremely long delay.  I've got the card out and ready to go, I'm just waiting on a response so I can send him the card + compensation for the delay.  Will post again once the card goes out.  Again, very sorry about this, this is not the way i wanted to start out on this site!!

Ok. Thanks for the honest update and for working to resolve the issue.

Please confirm that you received what he sent as well.

-Bob
sprangley
Yes, I did receive what he sent.
Vickollector
QUOTE(sprangley @ Mar 13 2007, 04:07 PM)
i am very sorry for the mishap with this transaction.  I completely forgot about this trade, and I have contacted Vickollector see if there is something else to send with the card for the extremely long delay.  I've got the card out and ready to go, I'm just waiting on a response so I can send him the card + compensation for the delay.  Will post again once the card goes out.  Again, very sorry about this, this is not the way i wanted to start out on this site!!

dont worry about it.....just the Vick will be fine...thanks alot though.
sprangley
QUOTE(Vickollector @ Mar 13 2007, 06:10 PM)
dont worry about it.....just the Vick will be fine...thanks alot though.

Card went out today, let me know when you get it !!!
Vickollector
card recieved!....thanks again!
bob_TCC
Thanks to both members for working together to resolve the initial issue with this transaction.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.