Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 7th TCC Trade-a-Thon!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
The 7th TCC Trade-a-Thon will take place from Sunday - 2/25/07 - through Wednesday - 2/28/07!

This 4-day event will once again be a time where all Collector Zone members are encouraged to focus on trading, buying and selling with each other. So, dust off your trade and want lists! In addition, stop by the local shop and make sure you're fully stocked with shipping supplies.

Come Sunday (2/25/07) though, all attention will turn to trading, buying and selling! We'll also have a number of giveaways - many of which will be awarded to those members who simply post (and then later complete) a transaction during this event! We'll also have a special prize for the member that completes the most transactions by the time the March 2007 Trade-a-Thon starts (only transactions posted during Trade-a-Thon apply)!

As you can see, this special event should be a great time and a great opportunity for many of you to obtain some new cards from your want lists!

Let's make this our best Trade-a-Thon yet!

-Bob
crazygood
I think I'm going to build up a giant tradelist and win this thing.
hernant15
Mmm.. misterious Bob!! I guess this was the big announcement!! biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Feb 22 2007, 03:25 PM)
Mmm.. misterious Bob!! I guess this was the big announcement!! biggrin.gif

Actually, it's not. wink.gif

-Bob
hernant15
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 22 2007, 05:27 PM)
Actually, it's not.  wink.gif

-Bob

Please reveal it today at the chat!! Also, more people will come if you'll say that announcement!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Feb 22 2007, 03:28 PM)
Please reveal it today at the chat!! Also, more people will come if you'll say that announcement!!

Sorry. I can't provide details about this one until a very specific time.

-Bob
crazygood
I knew it. Exclusive green layout for St. Patricks Day.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(crazygood @ Feb 22 2007, 03:38 PM)
I knew it. Exclusive green layout for St. Patricks Day.

That's the last time I share a secret with you... mad.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Is everyone getting ready? Personally, I've been sorting and organizing my personal collection and AU/GU cards again in order to do some trading this time! smile.gif

-Bob
hernant15
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 23 2007, 04:20 PM)
Is everyone getting ready?  Personally, I've been sorting and organizing my personal collection and AU/GU cards again in order to do some trading this time!  smile.gif

-Bob

I didn't but I can do it in 5 mins!! laugh.gif
Cades
I've been trading alot lately, the Trade-Bait is kinda low! biggrin.gif
mike_putti
woohoo i cant wait
DiaperDandy
I am ready myself as well.... I have a lot of trades in the making and have really worked on enterring a lot of cards into excel so that I can at a moments notice let someone know what I have to offer....
2000 rushing yards
i'll hopefully make go through all my cards and get a tradleist out by the trade-a-thon
dviv17
Darn, I just posted 4 new transactions today and yesteday! Oh well, let's trade everyone!
StroBro
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 23 2007, 10:20 AM)
in order to do some trading this time!   smile.gif

-Bob

yea bob i have pirates all over the place including my nearly 300 pirate card lot. me and you can work out a few trades if you know you have what i want!

im going to add to my tradelist. but you know im not clear on how you do things...would you look at my site and tell me what you can trade for? or do i have to pm you with a list of the cards i can offer?...
StroBro
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Feb 24 2007, 05:16 PM)
Darn, I just posted 4 new transactions today and yesteday! Oh well, let's trade everyone!

you know i have a '97 donruss rookie diamond kings erstad canvas card. those were the first 500 printed that were in canvas we can trade. along with all the rest listed on my trade page if you want to have more trades worked out.
bob_TCC
Less than 5 minutes to go!

-Bob
SinatraKing
And it Starts.....well 11 minutes ago......my bucket is updated, so let's TRADE!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.