Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Super Updated bucket!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
iLLocity
added 15 rookie cards... and added over 10 gu or autos.. check it out!
tro
like the Marlin Jackson and Mourice Hagen Autos
iLLocity
pm me your Football tradelist... or post it up here
crazygood
I like the Hester chrome RC. Is that numbered or anything?
iLLocity
the hester with the holt... was jus traded today... woulda took it down but its with the holt by mistake... sorry... it wasnt #d...
srqbillsguy
i like the stovall leaf r/s if you still have it. i added a new chad jackson to my jsy bucket.
iLLocity
SRG: i like ofcourse, your chad jackson gu ur kearse gu and ur gradkowski auto... lemme know if we can work somthing out
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 21 2007, 06:47 PM)
SRG: i like ofcourse, your chad jackson gu ur kearse gu and ur gradkowski auto... lemme know if we can work somthing out

i like the stovall, the vick, the leftwich and the fasano we should be pretty close there lmk

im thinking just jsy for jsy and the gradkowski is 40 for the stovall 25 and the fasano 15

lmk
iLLocity
the vick is pending... other then that it doesnt look too bad..
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 21 2007, 07:22 PM)
the vick is pending... other then that it doesnt look too bad..

how about the palmer instead of the vick lmk and we can pot 'er up
scott
iLLocity
QUOTE(srqbillsguy @ Feb 22 2007, 09:47 AM)
how about the palmer instead of the vick lmk and we can pot 'er up
                            scott

hey scott... the palmer does sound good.. i didnt notice u had more then 1 page of autos i was just checking ur bucket out... how much does that dangelo hall auto book for?
Football27
i could use the stoval
iLLocity
the stoval is pending.. however i do like some of ur base items.. i have a curtis martin dpp upperclassman gu that id be willing to trade for gators base... lmk
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 22 2007, 08:32 PM)
hey scott... the palmer does sound good.. i didnt notice u had more then 1 page of autos i was just checking ur bucket out... how much does that dangelo hall auto book for?

its in the 15-20 range.
iLLocity
QUOTE(srqbillsguy @ Feb 22 2007, 09:57 PM)
its in the 15-20 range.

thats cool... sorry for the delay but i gotta get to work... we wil deffiently lock this trade up 2marrow... if u can find a 15$-20$ gu in my bucket... id do the original trade with the palmer... plus the gu u need and add the hall to my side.. if not then well work somthin out for sure
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 22 2007, 10:26 PM)
thats cool... sorry for the delay but i gotta get to work... we wil deffiently lock this trade up 2marrow... if u can find a 15$-20$ gu in my bucket... id do the original trade with the palmer... plus the gu u need and add the hall to my side.. if not then well work somthin out for sure

how about the 05 contenders marlin jackson auto should be even up lmk
scott
iLLocity
both marlin jacksons are curently pending
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 23 2007, 02:57 PM)
both marlin jacksons are curently pending

how about we finalize our deal without the hall auto and maybe we can try that at a later time. lmk and i will hit the po this afternoon
scott
iLLocity
alright.. sounds good.. You get stoval Fasano leftwhich palmer

i get gradkowski kearse n jackson... do u have any topps dpp black chromes? i need a bunch.. jus tryna see if we can enhance this trade a bit
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 24 2007, 05:14 PM)
alright.. sounds good..  You get stoval Fasano leftwhich palmer

i get gradkowski kearse n jackson... do u have any topps dpp black chromes? i need a bunch.. jus tryna see if we can enhance this trade a bit

that is the deal here is what i have in dp&p blk chrome

lmk what if any you need
iLLocity
need 10 of those 11... dont need 151.. u wouldnt by any chance happen to have a regular base # 118 leon washington would u?
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 24 2007, 10:09 PM)
need 10 of those 11... dont need 151.. u wouldnt by any chance happen to have a regular base # 118 leon washington would u?

would do the lot for either the cutler longevity rc or the marcedes lewis jsy if you trade jsy cards for others. lmk sorry don't have a leon,
iLLocity
QUOTE(srqbillsguy @ Feb 24 2007, 10:26 PM)
would do the lot for either the cutler longevity rc or the marcedes lewis jsy if you trade jsy cards for others. lmk sorry don't have a leon,

id throw in the lewis for the 10 chromes
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 24 2007, 10:29 PM)
id throw in the lewis for the 10 chromes

deal post 'er up and i will mail monday am

tks for another great trade. i will pm you with my addy
scott
iLLocity
deal posted.. thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.