Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
Detroitfan113
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Detroitfan113 receives:

John Navarre GU

salsmc receives:

Marc Bulger GU

Additional notes:

Thanks for the trade! I'll post in here when I send. Tuesday at the latest I will have it out.
salsmc
I agree and will ship 2/20, thanks
Detroitfan113
Card went out today. LMK when you recieve. Thanks!
Detroitfan113
Still have not recieved; multiple PM's sent without a response. Salsmc, please LMK if you have recieved, I still have the reciept I sent almost a week ago and you don't live that far... PLMK. Figured I would post since I can't get you to respond to my PM's.
Detroitfan113
I'm knocking down trades and this card isn't coming in. I'm 1 for 3 on responses through PM, and the only one I got back said that they did recieve the Bulger. If somebody else would like to PM salsmc and see if they are popular enough to get an awnser, that would be great.

Sorry, i'm ussually easy to deal with but this is taking way to long; and it's also bothering me I can't get a response. Am I the only one that gets a big pink box right at the top of my screen when somebody messages me?
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to salsmc.
Detroitfan113
Site went down and came back, Stephen Grant was found, the Lions got Tatum Bell, and I still don't have this card =/
Detroitfan113
It came today. Nice card, postmarked the 3rd though. I wouldn't even of cared if you would have told me you couldn't get it out. You told me you recieved on the 26th and for me to let you know when I recieve.. how am I supposed to recieve if it wasn't going to be sent until 6 days later? Communication is key. Thanks for the trade.
salsmc
also rec.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.