Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bowman Chrome Auto Rookie
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
stupified3535
I have a 2006-07 Bowman Chrome Auto Rookie Will Blackmon of the Green Bay Packers. Is an RC, Auto, and serial numbered on back. LMK if you need it, also I can scan pic for you.

Joey
stupified3535
heres a scan.
user posted image
Vickollector
are you sure it is serial numbered?...the base auto's arent numbered and it doesnt look like a refractor by the pics.
stupified3535
QUOTE(Vickollector @ Feb 18 2007, 04:21 PM)
are you sure it is serial numbered?...the base auto's arent numbered and it doesnt look like a refractor by the pics.

wait maybe not actually lol,you still need? LMK
thesobons

I have some interest...Blackmons don't really have much value right now though. He was injured most of his rookie year. $3-8 Buy it Know on Ebay. I just bought one $5 delivered. Maybe interested in a second.

Do I have a low-end auto or GU you need.

LMK
tyashinsky
i'm interested like the guy above me, but not for a whole lot. unproven and who knows if he'll even make the roster next year.
Paintballbando00
well what vickollecter said isnt exactly true, the SP rookie autos (bush, lienart, young, addai, moroney, hawk etc.) their regular auto is numbered to 199 but blackmon isnt
Vickollector
QUOTE(Paintballbando00 @ Feb 19 2007, 01:41 PM)
well what vickollecter said isnt exactly true, the SP rookie autos (bush, lienart, young, addai, moroney, hawk etc.) their regular auto is numbered to 199 but blackmon isnt

correct.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.