Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tons of Cards Added! Check it Out!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
GopherCollectables
I have finally got around to starting my trading card site. Feel free to check out the rookies and base cards that I have added so far. (I have my game used, autos, and other nice stuff on my bucket as well) Feel free to let me know what you think of my site too. I tried to keep it simple and clean looking.

*Site is best viewed in Internet Explorer*

! Let me know what team you're looking for, and I can let you know everything I have. My lists are far from complete right now. !

http://www.gophercollectables.0catch.com/

SPECIFIC LISTS
Football Rookies for trade
Football Base for trade

TRADES IN YOUR FAVOR (My Base)

* For inserts/numbered - I will trade 1.25 times BV in your favor (You get 1.25 in BV for every 1 I get)
* For game used or autos - I will trade 1.5-2 times in your favor (You get 1.5-2 in BV for every 1 I get)

TRADES IN YOUR FAVOR (My Rookies)
- Cards with a * in front of the player's name will be traded at 75% of it's BV (Yours still counts for 100%), or you can buy it for 35% of BV
- Will trade 1.25 times in your favor for game used or autos (You get 1.25 in BV for every 1.00 of your cards' BV)

I collect the following, but will take any rookies, inserts/parallels, serial, game used, or autos that I don't have. (Any sport, any team/person) But if you do have anything from this list, please offer that first, or just let me look through your lists/buckets!)
- Dallas Cowboys, NY Jets, Miami Hurricanes (List coming soon)
- Orlando Magic, Duke Blue Devils (List coming soon)
- Chicago White Sox
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Rusty, Steve, Mike, or Kenny Wallace (Nascar)
iLLocity
I need your Marilin Jackson Auto, Jabar Gaffney GU, and Ben Troupe GU dispite the mark on top..
I have

Julius Jones UD Futures GU
Curtis Martin DPP UpperClassmen GU
Shockey dual GU with a miami Hurrican swatch and a NY Giants Swatch
I have a Hester DPP Black Chrome rookie in miami Uni
Hester Bowman RC

Let me know if we can make this work..
GopherCollectables
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 17 2007, 06:58 PM)
I need your Marilin Jackson Auto, Jabar Gaffney GU, and Ben Troupe GU dispite the mark on top..
I have

Julius Jones UD Futures GU
Curtis Martin DPP UpperClassmen GU
Shockey dual GU with a miami Hurrican swatch and a NY Giants Swatch
I have a Hester DPP Black Chrome rookie in miami Uni
Hester Bowman RC

Let me know if we can make this work..

I thought I PMed you before since you posted on another topic of mine. The Troupe is gone. The Jackson books at 20, and the Gaffney is 8. I'm interested in the dual Shockey and Hester Black Chrome. Let me know what we can do.
HOFerAutoCollector
I tried to look at your page, but after 10 popups and that music I just left.
Might want to consider another webhost.
iLLocity
QUOTE(GopherCollectables @ Feb 17 2007, 08:08 PM)
I thought I PMed you before since you posted on another topic of mine. The Troupe is gone. The Jackson books at 20, and the Gaffney is 8. I'm interested in the dual Shockey and Hester Black Chrome. Let me know what we can do.

Dont remember the PM but the hester is 8 and the shockey is 20 so this evenly matched up... Is there any base i can get u for u to throw in ur 06 chad jackson press pass rc?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.