Additional notes:

None Specified.
bob_TCC
Cardsandbeanies,

Please confirm this sale.

Thanks,

-Bob
Cardsandbeanies
I agree to the sale. Also can the seller resend me his address? I mistakenly deleted it, and I have a $7 money order ready to go. Thank you.
Cardsandbeanies
Card was received. There was 1 corner of the card slightly bent and another corner that wasn't sharp like the other 2 corners. Not trying to say that the seller was bad in this transaction, I just wanted to let someone know about the condition of the card. Thanks for the transaction.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Cardsandbeanies @ Mar 2 2007, 01:59 PM)
Card was received. There was 1 corner of the card slightly bent and another corner that wasn't sharp like the other 2 corners. Not trying to say that the seller was bad in this transaction, I just wanted to let someone know about the condition of the card. Thanks for the transaction.

Are you accepting the card as is or are you discussing some type of adjustment with k98_man?

-Bob
k98_man
Sorry for that. I hope you liked the few extra cards I threw in for you for free though? sad.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(k98_man @ Mar 3 2007, 11:10 AM)
Sorry for that. I hope you liked the few extra cards I threw in for you for free though?  sad.gif

Please confirm that you received payment as well.

Thanks,

-Bob
k98_man
I recieved the $7! tongue.gif smile.gif
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to Cardsandbeanies.
Cardsandbeanies
Go ahead and close the transaction. Thank you.
bob_TCC
This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.