Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: my npns
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
jwman92
will soon be sending out 3 envelopes, and should be more to follow.
THey are 2006 topps triple threads football
2006 bowman heritage baseball
and 2006 topps rookie '52 edition baseball

the two baseball ones won't be for a while, but the triple threads should be soon, i'll keep everyone updated on all my npn's directly on this thread
2000 rushing yards
Get some NPN MOJO!!
colts21
Good luck. Hope you get some major MOJO!!! biggrin.gif
coltsfan23
Good luck!!! Hope ya get some MOJO!!!
hernant15
Good luck Josh!!
jwman92
thanks it would be greatly appreciated if anyone who is sending out npns to these same drawings could keep me posted if they receive cards, or something, these are my first npn's so I do not know when the deadline is, and when I will not be receiving a card
jwman92
alright those three are in the mailbox, as well as a bowman DP and P as well, i'll keep everyone updated
knuckleballerMC
I've sent out triple threads and dp&p, so I'll keep you updated if I get cards and you don't. With my luck, you'll be the one recieving the cards.
jwman92
alright sent three more today, fleer ultra sweet spot, and bowman sterling
hernant15
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Feb 20 2007, 05:45 PM)
alright sent three more today, fleer ultra sweet spot, and bowman sterling

Well, good luck with them!! Hope you get some cards!
jwman92
3 more today, don't remember what they are tho
Pantherfan68
I just sent off two NPNs today. They are my very first NPN I have sent. I have a question or two. I see people sending more than one is that ok or will you get DQed from the drawing? Should you put my return address on the envelope or leave it blank? Thanks for taking my questions. I enjoy the site with all of you guys talking about the cards you pull.
jwman92
for mine i have sent one, but if you have multiple addresses, you can use them, but dont use the same name, otherwise you will get DQ'ed. Also, I do not put a return address on, but it is up to you.
northicehero99
QUOTE(Pantherfan68 @ Feb 23 2007, 04:33 PM)
I just sent off two NPNs today.  They are my very first NPN I have sent. I have a question or two. I see people sending more than one is that ok or will you get DQed from the drawing? Should you put my return address on the envelope or leave it blank? Thanks for taking my questions. I enjoy the site with all of you guys talking about the cards you pull.

Upper Deck has no limit on the number of entries (I have found recently that multiples does not help and have started limiting my entries to two to four depending on how much I liked the product) when I have gotten something I got one thing so my other entries did not win.

Topps and DLP both have limits. Topps is usually 1 per person, except on the non-sport products then they vary to as high as 8 entries (last I tried one). DLP limits you to two entries per product.
knuckleballerMC
If you were sending out to 2 different Topps products, that's ok too.
jwman92
man im gettin anxious, i REALLY hope i get something back, do you know if you are guaranteed to get cards back when you send to topps triple threads, because there are hits in every pack????
knuckleballerMC
Not sure, whenw as the drawing for Triple threads? I haven't recieved anything either.
jwman92
i think triple threads was march 7th, because the postmarked by date was feb. 28, and they usually draw a week or so after
jwman92
my first one!!!!
today I got a triple threads clinton portis emerald out of 199!!!
knuckleballerMC
You got mail on Easter?
jwman92
no, was away and came back to 5 bubble mailers in my mailbox!!!
2000 rushing yards
Cooll Josh cool.gif
knuckleballerMC
Nice, I hope I get a trip threads monday, or else I'm giving up on that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.