SinatraKing
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

SinatraKing receives:

07 National TReasures RC Jsy/Auto Anthony Fasano

msuwendy receives:

06 Bowman Chrome RC Auto Tarvaris Jackson

06-07 Bowman Relics Jsy Mike Bibby

Additional notes:

Will ship out for the long trek to Malaysia on Monday, thanks for the trade Mario, you are too kind, I mean it! smile.gif

B-
msuwendy
Definitely agree! Your card will be shipped on either Mon or Tues via registered international mail smile.gif

Thank you so much Brandon! Awesome trading with you! smile.gif
msuwendy
Got the cards today B! Thank you so much for the extras!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Hope your cards arrive very soon!
SinatraKing
Glad to hear they got there, I was going to pm you about it today cause it had been a while. Nothing here yet, but I assume they should arrive anyday now. I am excited. I will update when they arrive. biggrin.gif
B-
msuwendy
There was a problem with the package I sent. I have PMed the details to Brandon. It had to be resent today....extremely sorry for the mixup sad.gif
SinatraKing
PM received, and responded to. Totally understand, stuff happens, I am just glad that there was good communication on behalf of Mario, and would like to point that out to all members. Communication is KEY to a GREAT trade, and as of right now this is on track to being a GREAT trade even though there is some waiting time wink.gif Thanks again Mario, you da MAN!
B-
SinatraKing
RECEIVED!!! blink.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
OH MY IN-LAWS!!! This package is amazing, THANK YOU MARIO! I will post everything up in Mail day after American Idol biggrin.gif Stick a fork in this one, it's done!
B-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.