Chris Paul Cutting Edge jsy card

fourkkids receives:

Mark Prior dual jersey card #ed 21/50

Additional notes:

We both send tomorrow!! Thanks!
fourkkids
Sure!
coltsfan23
Sent yesterday! Sorry they didn't go out on Monday.
coltsfan23
Have you sent/recieved yet?
coltsfan23
Received a Bazooka Paul GU today instead of the agreed upon Trilogy Paul GU. Not sure what to do.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to fourkkids.
fourkkids
Ankesh, we agreed on AIM, that I was going to send the Bazooka, I received! I dunno, maybe you thought you were getting the Cutting edge, but we agreed on the Bazooka, on AIM!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(fourkkids @ Feb 21 2007, 08:41 AM)
Ankesh, we agreed on AIM, that I was going to send the Bazooka, I received! I dunno, maybe you thought you were getting the Cutting edge, but we agreed on the Bazooka, on AIM!

We'll see what Ankesh says, but modifications to trade agreements should always be documented within the agreement as soon as they are made.

-Bob
fourkkids
I understand, Bob.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(fourkkids @ Feb 21 2007, 08:41 AM)

On Aim, you offered that and I said no. Then I countered and said would you do the Trilogy one and I thought you had a agreed so I had posted the Trilogy Cutting Edge for the Prior. I even posted that in the trade agreement and then you confirmed so I assumed that you agreed on the Trilogy one for the Prior.
bob_TCC
Both members are asked to discuss a resolution to this issue and then update this trade with the details of that resolution.

-Bob
coltsfan23
Kody has agreed to mail the Trilogy GU to me and when I receive it, I'll send the Bazooka GU back.
coltsfan23
It's okay. Since he hasn't mailed the Trilogy yet, I'll just keep the Bazooka one and am fine with it.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Feb 24 2007, 07:12 PM)
It's okay. Since he hasn't mailed the Trilogy yet, I'll just keep the Bazooka one and am fine with it.

Are you sure, Ankesh?

-Bob
coltsfan23
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 24 2007, 09:55 PM)
Are you sure, Ankesh?

-Bob

Yep itss fine.
bob_TCC
This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.