dj_4dig
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

dj_4dig receives:

03/04 troy bell jersey auto rc #/25

VillanuevaCollector receives:

basketball gu of my choice

04/05 pristine sebastian telfair auto rc

Additional notes:

both sending at the same time in bubble mailer with d.c.

thanks!
VillanuevaCollector
I agree! Thanks!
dj_4dig
there's been a delay in being able to send as i was not able to log in to TCC for awhile. i have received it; you should be getting it soon.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(dj_4dig @ Feb 24 2007, 11:42 AM)
there's been a delay in being able to send as i was not able to log in to TCC for awhile.

For the record, you were actively posting here through 2/18/06 - 9 days after you made this agreement. Therefore, any login "issue" doesn't explain the lack of sending during that time period.

Want to offer another explanation?

-Bob
dj_4dig
received, thanks
VillanuevaCollector
Received, thanks a lot! Sticker on the card has a "blemish" but it's cool. And I didn't get the GU, but 6 no-name autos...oh well
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(VillanuevaCollector @ Feb 27 2007, 05:44 PM)
Received, thanks a lot! Sticker on the card has a "blemish" but it's cool. And I didn't get the GU, but 6 no-name autos...oh well

Chris, the trade agreement states you will receive a game used of your choice... are you saying that did not happen?
dj_4dig
i was supposed to send him a gu of MY (dj_4dig) choice, but i included random autos instead.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(VillanuevaCollector @ Feb 27 2007, 07:44 PM)

Chris,

Please let us know if this transaction should be closed as complete.

Thanks,

-Bob
VillanuevaCollector
Tarasadie17- It wasn't my choice to pick one out, it was dj's...I didn't get a GU, just a bunch of autos. I guess close it, Bob.
bob_TCC
Are you sure, Chris? Your "tone" isn't very convincing that you're satisfied with this trade.

-Bob
VillanuevaCollector
yeah, everything is fine. Thanks!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(VillanuevaCollector @ Mar 7 2007, 05:46 PM)
yeah, everything is fine. Thanks!

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.