Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody want to Trade?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Detroitfan113
Well, it's not as big as alot of people's buckets, but it's bigger than the 1 GU and the 1 Auto I had a couple weeks ago. LMK if you like anything. I'm mostly looking for Wolverines such as Tom Brady and Charles Woodson, as well as players that are still playing like Steve Breaston and Mike Hart. I will also look at buckets for anything else.

Thanks for looking, and post up here if you like anything.
Detroitfan113
The one and only bump. I know, I need better/more cards. I'm working on it.
randall
Like these.
Vick GU
Dillion Gu
calhoun auto
killerhawkeye21
I have a 2006 spx Braylon Edwards auto..lmk if your interested!!
Detroitfan113
randall - I liked the Frye GU.

Killer - Yes I would be interested for sure. LMK if I have anything you would like for it.

Thanks for the interest fellas.

Edit - I have about 10 bubble mailers and I am going to the post office tommorow afternoon.. lets try to set something up!
bigalexx
i like the Foster Alma Mater gu
Detroitfan113
I liked the Steve Smith... don't know if BV's will match up but that's the only thing I found that would be close. I also liked the Sanders and the McNabb, but I don't think I would have anything else to give for them. LMK on the Smith.
Detroitfan113
Just got a Mario Williams Player Timeline GU and a Ronde Barber Bowman Sterling GU that scans will be up for shortly.
Big Al
I am interested in a few of your cards. I have some cards that you might possible be interested in. All cards are in mint condition. Let me know if anythig catches your eye. We can work out a trade.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/Al...1/Scan10050.jpg
Detroitfan113
QUOTE(Big Al @ Feb 7 2007, 03:32 PM)
I am interested in a few of your cards. I have some cards that you might possible be interested in. All cards are in mint condition. Let me know if anythig catches your eye. We can work out a trade.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/Al...1/Scan10050.jpg

I sent you a PM that your link doesn't work, but it works in the thread. For some reason it said error when I clicked on it in the PM. Oh well, sorry about that.

I like the Brady, LMK what I can get ya for it.
randall
Would you one of the three for the frye lmk.
Detroitfan113
Just added a bunch of cards that came in the mail today.
tro
Like the Moss Gu and the JJ Arrington Auto
Detroitfan113
Do you have a bucket or a trade site?
tro
i will PM you my list
fenway1990
i like all yuor colstons
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.