Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: January NPN is it continuing or leftover
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Got a package in the mail from Topps today. Enclosed in the envelope was a 2005 Topps Chrome autograph of Gregg Jeffries TA-GJ. Never heard of him but for $0.37 I cannot complain about getting an NPN in the mail.

So the big question is this a carryover from December mail, or is it the start of another NPN month. I hope it is the start of another (back-to-back) NPN month. Time will tell.

Curious, what is the BV of this auto?
northicehero99
Bob or anyone, curious on the BV of this, help?
Tarasadie17
You have never heard of Gregg Jefferies?! Wow, I feel old. Back in the 80's he was a very highly touted player (1st round pick) who ended up having a solid 13 or 14 year career. I remember him being an All-Star at least a couple of times... I think he was best known as a Met and a Phillie
aceecards
are you sure your not getting my mail now due to the transference of heat...?
aceecards
you never heard of Gregg Jeffries...

The Mets Uber Prospect... the rookie of all rookies in the mid 80's and guess what... maybe a half a decent year in a 12-15 year career...

I sold when he was at the pinnacle while still a projected starter for the Mets out of spring Training...
northicehero99
NOPE, sorry never heard of him. The card is confusing too, as it pictures him as a young player in a Mets Uniform. I had no idea about him until I flipped the card and saw all his major league stats and the fact he played for 6 teams. At first I thought I had gotten a Rookie auto like how Topps does with the Football product.

Anyways, anyone have the BV?
cardsnstuffny
Even though he never did anything, I'd be interested. I'm collecting certified autos from 1980s Mets. Picked up a Dwight Gooden #'d out of 100 for a buck on Sportlots! Anyways, check out my beckett site for trade stuff.
Topps Retired: $10
Topps Fan Favorites: $15
northicehero99
QUOTE(cardsnstuffny @ Jan 10 2006, 02:20 PM)
Even though he never did anything, I'd be interested. I'm collecting certified autos from 1980s Mets. Picked up a Dwight Gooden #'d out of 100 for a buck on Sportlots! Anyways, check out my beckett site for trade stuff.
Topps Retired: $10
Topps Fan Favorites: $15

It is available for trade. I will see if I can find your site, or if you could link it that would help. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.