aceecards
npn 2006 Triple Threads Football
PO Box 2008
Duryea PA 18642

must be sent in by 2/28/07
yankeeD
Thanks !
psupuz31
Thanks, I will definitely be sending one to them!
jrock6
What do you do for this?
fenway1990
does NPN stand for nop purchass necicary
colts21
QUOTE(fenway1990 @ Feb 4 2007, 01:36 PM)
does NPN stand for nop purchass necicary

yes it does. You send it in to the company and they give you free card/s most of the time.
colts21
Thanks for the info Steve. smile.gif
jrock6
What do we send to the address?
aceecards
QUOTE(jrock6 @ Feb 4 2007, 01:54 PM)
What do we send to the address?

send an index card in #10 envelope with your name address age email address and phone number..!
tex333
Thanks
PackerBacker
Do they ever send any good cards back?
baseballguy601
anyone get anything back form this adress?

also, can you send more than 1 request?
psupuz31
QUOTE(baseballguy601 @ Feb 8 2007, 04:24 PM)
anyone get anything back form this adress?
also, can you send more than 1 request?

1- Nothing but the Drawing date is at the end of February.

2- No one per household topps usually does!

Hope that helps!
snkpoct137
sent one today as well hopefully i get something nice back smile.gif
psupuz31
I already sent one out, it would be nice if they sent me a White Whale auto! wink.gif
2000 rushing yards
It finally has come!!
omatthew1
So all we need to do is put that info on an index card and mail it in? If that is it, I am there! Do they add you to mailing lists?
2000 rushing yards
Look @ the link in my sig for any questions you have on NPNs
stlbaseball15
thanks, steve
omatthew1

That link sends me to a page that has nothing to do with NPN's. It also brings up a random pop up ad. Let me know if you know of another link.
crazycanuck59
QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 4 2007, 11:31 AM)
npn 2006 Triple Threads Football
PO Box 2008
Duryea PA 18642

must be sent in by 2/28/07

Hey,
I'm Canadian. Is there a skill testing question for this NPN?
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 4 2007, 02:02 PM)
send an index card in #10 envelope with your name address age email address and phone number..!

what size envelope is #10?
omatthew1
I think a #10 envelope is just a typical envelope that can be bought..

9 1/2" x 4" or there abouts for the dimensions. I am going to send in my request tonight.

Question: Do you need to put the info. on an index/recipe card or can you just put all the info on a piece of paper? Never done one of these before, that is why I am asking. Thanks!

QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Feb 11 2007, 04:05 PM)
what size envelope is #10?

crazycanuck59
You need to put your name, address and if you're Canadian the answer to the skill testing question on a cue card.

The manufactureres uses these cards to draw from a draw, so a piece of paper will not work.

QUOTE(omatthew1 @ Feb 12 2007, 10:46 AM)
I think a #10 envelope is just a typical envelope that can be bought..

9 1/2" x 4" or there abouts for the dimensions.  I am going to send in my request tonight.

Question: Do you need to put the info. on an index/recipe card or can you just put all the info on a piece of paper?  Never done one of these before, that is why I am asking.  Thanks!

Vickollector
sent mine out today....lets hope for something good!..also sent out leaf limited a while back but havent gotten anything back.
Detroitfan113
Yea I sent a few out probably 2 or 3 weeks ago, feels alot long than that though =/ Just sent this one out today along with two other ones.
chopinalex
what are #10 envelopes?..i have some 3 5/8 X 6 1/2..are those #10?
chopinalex
oops already been answered!..sorry!
Vickollector
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Feb 12 2007, 03:55 PM)
what are #10 envelopes?..i have some 3 5/8 X 6 1/2..are those #10?

no...#10 envelopes are the envelopes that bills come in.
Go18
Say I have 3 different addys, could I use all 3?
Vickollector
QUOTE(Go18 @ Feb 12 2007, 04:07 PM)
Say I have 3 different addys, could I use all 3?

I did:)...put one in my name to my house, one in my wifes name to her mom's house, and one in my sons name to my moms house...it's called odds, haha.
fenway1990
what do we say when wh send in a letter
fenway1990
what do you say whe you send it in?
DiaperDandy
Do not miss out on this one!!!!
knuckleballerMC
Sent mine today. First time NPN sender, hope I get something good.
jwman92
what are the age restrictions and will they take it even if it is a blank, small index card, and not a #10 envelope???
Luke2411
Look,

I'm going to try to clear everything up here, because frankly, some of you guys are killing me here. Typically, NPN offers are specifically outlined on the outside wrapper of a pack of cards. Follow those directions to the "T." Steve is nice enough to post the addresses for some of the higher end products that some of us may never actually break ourselves, but you can always get the NPN directions for each specific product off a pack wrapper.

1. Write your name, address, phone number and e-mail address on a 3"x5" index card. Not a piece of paper, not a burger wrapper, not a post-it, not a piece of toilet paper, not a scroll. Write it on an index card. These are free cards the company is giving you. They specify precise directions for submitting an entry for an NPN card, and they expect you to follow them. They will look for any reason not to give you a free card. If you don't follow their directions, they will not send you one. So, just do it. It's not hard. If you live in Canada, you'll also want to include the answer to the skills question on the index card. If you don't live in Canada don't worry about this. I've never seen one where you had to write your age on it, but if the wrapper says it, do it. As far as I know, there are not age restrictions. But, if it says one per household, only send one. If it says one per household per day, only send one per day. Don't press your luck, just do as they say. It's a "free" card, why be stupid and ruin your chances of getting one?

2. Place that index card into a no. 10 envelope. This is not a regular envelope, it's a longer one (typically used for business letters). They are 4 1/8" x 9 1/2." Do not try to use some other type of envelope for the same reasons above. And, please, just use a white one.

3. On the outside of the envelope write the address for the NPN offer. For Triple Threads Football, write it exactly the way Steve listed it in the first post of this topic. Otherwise, write it exactly the way the wrapper indicates. You may also add a return address in the upper left hand corner of the envelope, as you usually would. However, there is no need to send an SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) with your submission. So, DON'T SEND ONE. They will typically send you back a card (if you get one) in their own envelope (usually a bubble mailer), so they don't need one from you.

4. Put a stamp on it and drop it in the mail box.

So, your no. 10 envelope should include an index card only with the appropriate information written on it, with the correct address for the NPN offer written on the outside and your return address in the upper left hand corner (optional). THAT'S IT.

It's pretty easy, only takes about two minutes to complete one.

Now, will you or will you not get one back???

The offer states that you are sending in for a chance to win an insert card at the same odds that the insert cards occur in that product's pack of cards. So, if you're sending in for 05 Donruss Elite Baseball, an insert card falls about one per pack, so you should get at least an insert card back from Donruss. Game-used or autos fall three per box, so you have a 3 in 20 (since there are 20 packs in a box) chance of getting one of those back. Understand? If the odds in a pack for a game-used or auto are 1 in 4, you get the same odds when submitting your NPN. From what I understand, the companies set aside a number of boxes for NPNs, they open one up, draw a name, open a pack and if that pack has an insert card in it, they send it to whomever's name they drew. Your name always gets drawn, if you've sent one in, but if there's no insert in the pack they open for you, you don't get anything.

Now, it's unclear what they do for the high end products that guarantee game-used or autos in every pack. I know with Triple Threads Baseball, last year, people only got back the inserted parallel cards of the base set, not any of the triple game-used or autos. So, with Triple Threads football, don't expect to get a triple jersey or triple jersey auto. My guess is that they aren't going to give you a card for free that you'd normally have to pay $100+ a pack for. If you send one in for National Treasures, you'll probably just get back one of the numbered base cards, not one of the game-used or autos. However, in the lower end products, it seems that everything is fair game. I've gotten back autos, game-used, parallels, you name it.

So, just follow those directions and good luck. I hope this helps.
jwman92
does anyone know when the drawnig date is???
jesterr1313
npn, just putting this in my posts so i can do it tomorrow. thanks.
broncosboi
first time NPN sender... i sent it out 3 days ago... are u guarenteed to win?

or is it drawing?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.