Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Aweosme Job
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > OpenChecklist > Feedback and Suggestions
meuandthelot
The possibilities!!
A most Impressive compilation(??) wink.gif of resources...You guys have laid the foundation & offered a solution...You get the idea..lol smile.gif
to a major PITA for most collectors.

This could easily, NO it should turn into the Set-Player Collector Solution Center!

I will surely make reference to & point everyone in the direction of OpenChecklist, and let them know the founders of O.C WILL take your opinions/thoughts/views/ideas into FULL consideration. In fact, If it's one of those no-brainer ideas, it may be implemented & fully functional before the e-mails finish loading smile.gif
Procrastination?? Not here. I can see there is no lack of motivation with you 2...Get-R-Done fits to a T smile.gif

You Guys ROCK!!

-Rich
jrlenox
QUOTE(meuandthelot @ Jan 4 2006, 06:56 PM)

You Guys ROCK!!

-Rich

I'm blushing at the comment .. thanks very much .

we're working on getting all the player and set data up to date .. and welcome anyone to try things out and start using it

-Jim
jaderock
I'm glad Jim and Bob have devoted so much of their personally time in making TCC a wonderful forum. From the new features poping up almost daily and the fact that you guy do your own marketing for affliates and partners is great. I'M GLAD this is a free site (though I can see where certain features like OC may warrant a fee in the future) especial when membership hits 2-3,000! As M said you guys really ROCK -- (pat on back) -- now get back to work!!!!
KHarmon
I think the most amazing thing to me is that not only have they made this site extremely successful in LESS THAN A YEAR...but they've also started and implemented another site that will no doubt have a highly positive effect on the trading card industry. It takes most sites YEARS to get where they have gotten in less than a year. WOW!!!!
Bondsaway
I have talked to Bob in private many times (after chat nights etc) and its very refreshing to hear someone tell me of some of the things to come. But that it isn't a year later when they are actually implimented. I've heard plenty of talk from people but here you can bet good money if Bob says someting will get done, you won't be collecting social security when its finally up and running. All the while bring it to you for free in an enjoyable site with alot of people that have one major problem we can't get enough of cards!!
Hats off to Bob and Jim with the hard work to give us 2 sites that not only took alot of your time but making it a joy to use!
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Jan 15 2006, 07:17 AM)
I have talked to Bob in private many times (after chat nights etc) and its very refreshing to hear someone tell me of some of the things to come. But that it isn't a year later when they are actually implimented. I've heard plenty of talk from people but here you can bet good money if Bob says someting will get done, you won't be collecting social security when its finally up and running. All the while bring it to you for free in an enjoyable site with alot of people that have one major problem we can't get enough of cards!!
Hats off to Bob and Jim with the hard work to give us 2 sites that not only took alot of your time but making it a joy to use!

Yeah. Thanks bob and jim for the great sies!
cardsgalore
I agree thanks guys!

I've been promoting the Open Checklist and TCC sites left and right!

They've got a frontpage spot on my website!
PaperMario4Brawl
Nice idea
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.