BGT Masters of Tiki D receives:

Smoltz/Chipper Jones/Andrus JOnes Triple JErsey

2000 rushing yards receives:

Stephen Davis Ball Patch
Michael Aubrey Bowman Chrome RC
Melvin Mora Gu

Additional notes:

2000 rushing yards
i agree, i'll give you my addy. Thanks for the trade!
2000 rushing yards
recived today! thanks
BGT Masters of Tiki D
I got the card although in future transactions please ship the card in at least a top loader or something.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Feb 11 2007, 02:02 PM)
I got the card although in future transactions please ship the card in at least a top loader or something.

Despite the poor shipping practices, was the condition of the card acceptable?

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
My apologies if i didn't put it in a toploader, but that also part of the reason i use a white envlope, to futher protect the card from dameages.
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Oh yes it was. It was shipped in a bubble mailer and had a white enveleope wrapped around the card but that was all. The card luckily wasn't damaged. I was just suggesting next time to ship with some sort of holder/case.
2000 rushing yards
Ok. Thanks for the suggestion, i usually put toploaders in it but i probaly couldn't find one for a card that thick. Sorry again, I guess the trade is complete. If so we can wrap it up.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Feb 13 2007, 06:51 AM)
If so we can wrap it up.

I'll close this one as soon as I determine how to resolve the issue caused by the combined length of both member names. tongue.gif

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
laugh.gif laugh.gif we don't want the system to overload
2000 rushing yards
bob, how come this trade doesn't show up on my pending transactions?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Feb 13 2007, 06:53 PM)
bob, how come this trade doesn't show up on my pending transactions?

The same reason that I mentioned above. The missing "s" from the end of your name is the way that the problem surfaces.

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
oh, i thought you were being funny. Our names comibned means that the s in my member name is cut off and thta causes me not to see it. It get it laugh.gif Couldn't you close the trade and edit my complete transactions ot 17 manually?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.