Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NEW STUFF TO TRADE!!!!!!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
RaidersFan4Life
Just uploaded a ton of new pictures of awesome cards i got over the weekend. Go to my link in my sig and let me know what you like. I wanna let all of you know i went to a huge card show sunday and got some really nice stuff to trade and also bought three boxes.I bought a box of Sp Authentic and pulled a Maurice Stovall,Willie Reid, Mike Hass. Then a box of Bowman Chrome and pulled a Vince young toploader with a Reggie Bush and a Ingle Martin auto. Now heres the best part a box of Turkey Red i pulled six cards out of one box of Turkey Red. A Vince young,Reggie Bush,Peyton Manning gold #42/50,Demetrius Williams auto,Marshall Faulk jersey and the best one out of the whole box a 1of 1 printing plate of Chris Chambers. A very good day for me and buying. Thanks Cory
bigalexx
I could use these
Bowman Chrome Ingle Martin auto
Turkey Red Vince Young Red Rookie
RaidersFan4Life
Bigalexx just checked your bucket nothing i could use Thanks
SinatraKing
I like you 06 GG RC Bobby Carpenter
RaidersFan4Life
Yeah whats your offer on it i also have a keyshawn johnson status # 3/24 just wondering i see your a dallas fan
Go18
I like your Maurice Drew RC GU. Please check my list! Thanks biggrin.gif
northicehero99
I am looking for Turkey Red RCs (gray borders)

Here is my list:
181 182 186 187 189 194 195 197 198 199 200 202 205 208 209 211 216 217 218 219 223 225 227 230

These are base sps I need: 272 274

PM me if you have any of these and what you need in trade. Thanks.
jimricefan4life
I like the marshall faulk jersey. pm me
cards1
like your 4 reggie bushes!! lmk what you can use!!
dallascisco
Check my page for the Peyton Manning Turkey red Gold and the Esiason Performers.
Detroitfan113
You have a TON of Huff, and you're a Raiders fan. Do you have any Charles Woodson GU not in your photobucket? Just wondering.
snkpoct137
i need that chambers lmk!

http://63.241.238.222/userpages/snkpoct137.html
redmac04
i could use the turkey red orange sky red border vince young card.
#1MichiganFan
I'm interested in the Jason Avant Leaf Certified Mirror Red
srqbillsguy
interested in all the buffalo bills rc's and inserts you have. plz ck out freewebs for all my rc and insert cards will trade in your favor on those
crig22
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Jan 30 2007, 01:02 AM)
Just uploaded a ton of new pictures of awesome cards i got over the weekend. Go to my link in my sig and let me know what you like. I wanna let all of you know i went to a huge card show sunday and got some really nice stuff to trade and also bought three boxes.I bought a box of Sp Authentic and pulled a Maurice Stovall,Willie Reid, Mike Hass. Then a box of Bowman Chrome and pulled a Vince young toploader with a Reggie Bush and a Ingle Martin auto. Now heres the best part a box of Turkey Red i pulled six cards out of one box of Turkey Red. A Vince young,Reggie Bush,Peyton Manning gold #42/50,Demetrius Williams auto,Marshall Faulk jersey and the best one out of the whole box a 1of 1 printing plate of Chris Chambers. A very good day for me and buying. Thanks Cory

Interested in the SP Auth Maurice Stovall
RaidersFan4Life
That is gone i need to update more of my pics Sorry

QUOTE(#1MichiganFan @ Jan 30 2007, 11:29 AM)
I'm interested in the Jason Avant Leaf Certified Mirror Red

RaidersFan4Life
Hi just checked your bucket nothin i can use Thanks

QUOTE(Go18 @ Jan 30 2007, 07:13 AM)
I like your Maurice Drew RC GU. Please check my list! Thanks biggrin.gif

kooljazz1966
Will check your bucket when I get home this afternoon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.