Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for LT!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
tmburton22
Check out my bucket and LMK what you need and what you have to offer in trade!
Go18
Ive got this:

2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Ladanian Tomlinson PRIME Patch/Auto #/10 ( Patch is part of Reebok logo) COME STRONG

LMK if you can use it. I didnt really see anyhting on your site, do you have anything REAlly nice that isnt on there? Can you buy? LMK your offer if so. Thanks biggrin.gif
tmburton22
QUOTE(Go18 @ Jan 29 2007, 09:32 PM)
Ive got this:

2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Ladanian Tomlinson PRIME Patch/Auto #/10 ( Patch is part of Reebok logo) COME STRONG

LMK if you can use it. I didnt really see anyhting on your site, do you have anything REAlly nice that isnt on there? Can you buy? LMK your offer if so. Thanks biggrin.gif

Everything I have is on my site and I am not buying...thanks fo the look!
Go18
Is your PC for trade?
Pejarox7620
i like the Lendale White auto, Steve Jackson auto, Reggie Wayne auto, and still like that manning auto LMK PM ME
tmburton22
QUOTE(Go18 @ Jan 29 2007, 09:36 PM)
Is your PC for trade?

Depends on what you are looking at as it may be...lmk
Go18
Your Barry sanders auto, Gale Sayers, and Larry Csonka.
tmburton22
QUOTE(Go18 @ Jan 29 2007, 09:39 PM)
Your Barry sanders auto, Gale Sayers, and Larry Csonka.

I will have to pass on all three of those...thanks for the look.
Go18
Ok sorry that we couldnt work something out, please let me know if you run across a Brett Favre or Bart Starr Auto. Thanks biggrin.gif
tmburton22
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Jan 29 2007, 09:37 PM)
i like the Lendale White auto,  Steve Jackson auto, Reggie Wayne auto, and still like that manning auto LMK PM ME

I dd not see anything I could use for those...thanks for the look.
Pejarox7620
i have a few LT rcs incoming ill let you know when i get them. You'll probably see a post saying LT rcs for trade hehe wink.gif
tmburton22
QUOTE(Go18 @ Jan 29 2007, 09:45 PM)
Ok sorry that we couldnt work something out, please let me know if you run across a Brett Favre or Bart Starr Auto. Thanks biggrin.gif

I will do such...thanks for the look again!
tmburton22
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Jan 29 2007, 09:47 PM)
i have a few LT rcs incoming ill let you know when i get them. You'll probably see a post saying LT rcs for trade hehe wink.gif

NP...PM me when you get them...btw what RC's are they?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.