Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: BRAND NEW PHOTOBUCKET COME TAKE A LOOK
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kordaisdad22
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/kordaisdad/

I AM TRADEING THIS STUFF FOR TIM BROWN FIRST AND FORMOST IF YOU HAVE TIM BROWN YOU HAVE FIRST CRACK AT THIS AND THEN CRIS CARTER HAS SECOND THEN ITS JUST WHATEVER CATCHES MY EYE BUT LET ME KNOW THANKS
psupuz31
I like the Michael Robinson War Room Patch and the Ryan Moats Jersey, check my buckett and LMk!
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(psupuz31 @ Jan 29 2007, 04:20 PM)
I like the Michael Robinson War Room Patch and the Ryan Moats Jersey, check my buckett and LMk!

i think we can worka trade for the moats as the robinson i would liek to trade for tim brown but i liek these
eric moulds pro bowl jersey
mario williams jersey/auto

let me knwo there bvs thanks
Go18
I like the Bob Gresie Auto and the Triple GU (Sanders/KJ/LT). LMK Thanks biggrin.gif
psupuz31
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ Jan 29 2007, 04:22 PM)
i think we can worka  trade for the moats as the robinson i would liek to trade for tim brown but i liek these
eric moulds pro bowl jersey
mario williams jersey/auto

let me knwo there bvs thanks

I probably don't have any tim browns just base probably. Do you know the bv of what the two cards I am interested in?
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(psupuz31 @ Jan 29 2007, 04:20 PM)

robinson lookin for 45ish and the moats is 30 or 35ish i am not sure as beckett only lists the autos now...what is the bv of the 2 i want...as the moats i will trade for non tim browns but the robinson i need browns in return for
psupuz31
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ Jan 29 2007, 04:33 PM)
robinson lookin for 45ish and the moats is 30 or 35ish i am not sure as beckett only lists the autos now...what is the bv of the 2 i want...as the moats i will trade for non tim browns but the robinson i need browns in return for

The only one I really wanted was the Robinson and I don't have any tim browns. Thanks anyway!
kordaisdad22
back up
kordaisdad22
nobody likes anything?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.