Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Leon Washington Auto Redemption for Trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
furcalcollector1
I would like to get something of the guys I collect but will listen to offers. Please leave a list or make an offer on it. I am thinking that it is going to value at $30 so I would be looking for about $30 in trade. If you have a Drew Carter Auto. PLMK and we can prob. work something out depending on what you have. Thanks

The Redemption is out of 2006 Topps Turkey Red.
furcalcollector1
any1 want this....will look at lists...
furcalcollector1
any1 else interested....leave lists here or you can pm me... thanks
mouthslammer
what is it out of?????
tex333
I am very interested please check my bucket
furcalcollector1
what out of your buckett will you trade for it? shoot me a pm....i liked the brown auto and maybe the hester.....plmk and thanks
furcalcollector1
mouth i edited the post and put the product the redemption is out of..
jackthecowboy22
i'd b intrested. chk my bucket. i have a drew carter auto
furcalcollector1
jack i'd be interested in the carr jsy & carter auto....i am waiting on someone to pm me back about it
jackthecowboy22
i'd send ya both today for the washington
furcalcollector1
i am kinda hoping that the other guy trades as he has a carr auto and calhoun auto i'd like... biggrin.gif
furcalcollector1
if he didnt have a carr auto then i would def. trade it to you as i am very interested in the carter auto....
jackthecowboy22
no prob just pm me if ya want to trade.
furcalcollector1
you got it i will let you know asap....if i do end up trading the washington can we work out some sort of trade for the carter auto? i would def. trade in your favor for it biggrin.gif
furcalcollector1
traded
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.