Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 Football Base Set Needs
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Luke2411
Gentlemen,

I am beseeching you to help me complete a couple of 2005 football base sets that I am really close to completing.

From 2006 Donruss Classics Football I need cards: 5 21 63 74 76 and 78

From 2006 Donruss Threads Football I need cards : 1 18 and 43

From 2006 Gridiron Gear Football I need card 54. This will make my fifth complete base set from this product.

Any help would be appreciated. I have a ton of base from these products to trade for the base that I need.

Thanks.
Football27
who are the players on
the Donruss Treads You need
and Gridiron Gear
Luke2411
Hey, thanks for looking, I'll have to check, I'm not sure, but I'll let you know.
Luke2411
Anyone? I only need a few cards for these. Please Help.
Football27
did you find out
tyashinsky
you get my pm about the donruss classic cards I have for you?
smoker_057
QUOTE(Luke2411 @ Jan 27 2007, 05:13 PM)
Gentlemen, 

I am beseeching you to help me complete a couple of 2005 football base sets that I am really close to completing. 

From 2006 Donruss Classics Football I need cards:  5  21  63  74  76 and 78

From 2006 Donruss Threads Football I need cards :  1  18  and 43

From 2006 Gridiron Gear Football I need card 54.  This will make my fifth complete base set from this product.

Any help would be appreciated.  I have a ton of base from these products to trade for the base that I need.

Thanks.

I have a few of each, I will check them out later and let you know if I have any ....Frank
beanschat
marking thread so I can check tonight....also need to check 2005 Diamond Kings
smoker_057
QUOTE(Luke2411 @ Jan 27 2007, 05:13 PM)
Gentlemen, 

From 2006 Donruss Classics Football I need cards:  5  21  63  74  76 and 78

From 2006 Donruss Threads Football I need cards :  1  18  and 43

From 2006 Gridiron Gear Football I need card 54.  This will make my fifth complete base set from this product.

Any help would be appreciated.  I have a ton of base from these products to trade for the base that I need.

Thanks.

I have only one card that you need...send me your address by PM and Ill finish your Gridiron Gear set for you sorry thats the only one I had....Frank
Luke2411
QUOTE(beanschat @ Jan 29 2007, 08:32 AM)
marking thread so I can check tonight....also need to check 2005 Diamond Kings

Thanks for checking and please check the Diamond Kings as well. I really want to finish that set. Thanks everyone else for helping. Looks like I'll be able to complete that Gridiron Gear set and most of the Donruss Classics, but I still need help on the others.

If a trade goes through, I'll only need one more from the Donruss Classics, #74. So, if anyone gets a chance, look to see if you have that one.

Jeremy
beanschat
I have the following for you...

Donruss Classics #74 Randy moss

2005 Diamond Kings #10 Percival, 93, Rondell White, 115 Andres Blanco, 129 Jacue Jones, 144 Al Leiter, Javier Vasquez, 186 Jay Payton, 203 Raul Ibanez

If you can put together something fairly close on BV on cards of your choice from the following, you can just post it and I will agree...

2005 Bowmans Best (Football) #42, 46, 89 (I think they are Ellis Hobbs RC, Pennington and Roethlisberger??), Any cards of Tomlinson, either of the Mannings, Brady, George Brett, Clinton Portis, Delmon Young, Ryan Howard, Albert Pujols, Tony Dorsett, Staubach, Terrell Owens, Paul Konerko, Shaq, inserts from Donruss Classics or Donruss Zenith (football only on the zenith), 2005 Ultra Football inserts, $2 cash, $2.25 paypal, base cards from 1985 and before, lots (meaning group) of Broncos, White Sox, or Eagles....in other words you have a huge # of options here to get rid of some cards you couldn't care less about.

Don't even worry about confirming it with me..just post it and send me a link with you address and they are going to be yours.

Brian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.