Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 05 Diamond Kings Base Set Needs
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Luke2411
I know there's a bunch of you that have busted some 2005 Diamond Kings Baseball boxes and I am almost done completing my base set. I just need a few cards to complete it. This is something I really want to do, so I need your help.

Here are the cards I need:

10 36 70 93 102 115 129 142 144 157 160 184 186 203 238

I'll also take any inserts you have (not the framed parallels but things like HOF Heroes, Heritage Collection, etc.) that I don't already have.

As you can see, I'm really close to putting this one together and it's a really hard set to complete since each box only has ten packs and it's a 300 card base set.

I have a ton of duplicate base cards to trade to help others in their set completion needs, and I have base from all over to trade as well. Just let me know.

Thanks guys.
artyman60
I have tons upon tons of these cards, but they are all at my house.

Could you send me the list of needs and when i go home monday i will PM you back if i have any

jetsrock3195
i have HOF babe ruth and a HOF roger maris
Luke2411
QUOTE(jetsrock3195 @ Jan 27 2007, 08:57 PM)
i have HOF babe ruth and a HOF roger maris

Thanks, but I already have those.

Anyone else? I really would like to complete this set.
ffman
I have a few random DK in a couple of binder pages.....I'll try to check those next weekend.
Luke2411
Thanks bud, anything will help.

Jeremy
hollingc34
Are you still looking for these cards? I have some of these cards and would be interested in a trade.
chopinalex
ill check for ya..ill list my inserts also..i only buy dk for sp's and hits..
chopinalex
i found 7 u need!!

no. 10,115,129,142,157,186,203

and these inserts..do u need these?
team timelines TT-11
timeline T-2
hof heroes HH-47, HH-48,HH-49
chopinalex
pm me so i will respond..
ffman
I think Luke completed the set a little while back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.