The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Luke2411 receives:

UD First Pitch Alfonso Soriano Jersey

brewers#1 receives:

05 Diamond Kings Bill Hall Auto

Additional notes:

I will send out today. Thanks.
brewers#1
That is correct i will send card out first thing monday morning, i had a work emergency this morning, had to go in.
Luke2411
Sent out about ten minutes ago. Enjoy the card and let me know when you get it.
brewers#1
my card was sent out this morning, got your card today, thanks how do i leave like a positive feedback?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(brewers#1 @ Jan 29 2007, 09:20 PM)
how do i leave like a positive feedback?

Simply leave any feedback you have about a transaction within the agreement. Once both members have received and are satisfied, the transaction will be closed as complete.

-Bob
Luke2411
Got the card today. I'm not too worried about this since it was a relatively low end trade, but word to the wise...don't send in a plain white envelope (PWE). The card arrived with significant creases on the front and back, most prominently around the window to the jersey swatch. They are actually quite noticeable. I know it was packed between two top-loaders, but those PWEs are rough on cards. The envelope itself was in pretty bad shape when it arrived. If the card looked like that before you sent it, then we have other issues to discuss. But, since I think this happened in transit, I won't cause a stink about it since this was your first transaction. Just make sure you send any other trades in padded bubble mailers at the least.
Thanks.
Luke2411
Bob, I think you can close this one, we've both received our ends of the trade. I'm not going to ask to trade back or anything for the bent card. I just wanted him to be aware of what happened. I don't know if he's read this or not, but as far as I'm concerned the trade itself it done.
bob_TCC
brewers#1,

Please make sure that you use proper shipping methods for all future transactions. If you are unsure of what that means, please post a topic asking for advice or send a PM to any Collector Zone Team member.

Based on Jeremy's request, this trade will be closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.