Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Broncos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
PJRoxx
Just another call for Denver Broncos GU/autos/etc. Just to save us all some time I'm NOT interested in Tatum Bell, or guys like Griese/Lelie/Portis/Gary/etc. who only spent a couple years in Denver. Most current Broncos (especially Rod Smith & Brandon Marshall) and guys who were career Broncos (Elway, Davis, McCaffrey, Smith, etc.) are fine. My trade list is at www.pjroxx.com/teams.html
Thanks!

Mike
furcalcollector1
i have a leaf rookies & stars crusade brandon marshall /500....plmk what you have of the guys in my sig...
PJRoxx
Is it a jersey or just a regular insert?

QUOTE(furcalcollector1 @ Jan 26 2007, 01:03 PM)
i have a leaf rookies & stars crusade brandon marshall /500....plmk what you have of the guys in my sig...

furcalcollector1
reg. insert
PJRoxx
Ah OK, nah a trade that small wouldn't even be worth the shipping. Thanks though.

QUOTE(furcalcollector1 @ Jan 26 2007, 01:05 PM)
reg. insert

56chev
Roxx, your Broncos collection rules!

I need to get unlazy and scan all mine in...it seems to be a daunting task. LOL
PJRoxx
Thanks man, always good to hear from a fellow Broncos fan. wink.gif You in Colorado? I'd love to see your collection sometime.

quote=56chev,Jan 26 2007, 01:11 PM]

[/quote]
sftradingdude
pjroxx - I have the following for you:

04 Sweet Spot ROOKIE SIGNATURES AUTO BJ Johnson RC #238 #rd 202/699 (Broncos)
02 Pacific GU JERSEY Terrell Davis #11
02 Playoff POTG GU JERSEY Terrell Davis #POG49
04 UD Reflections FOCUS ON THE FUTURE JERSEY Tatum Bell #FO-TB (2 of these!)
05 Leaf Certified Materials MIRROR WHITE JERSEY Terrell Davis #127 #rd 045/175!!!

Email me at sftradingdude@yahoo.com - would like to trade these as a lot...

psupuz31
I have a Darrent Williams SPx RC in my buckett LMK if interested!
56chev
QUOTE(PJRoxx @ Jan 26 2007, 02:37 PM)
Thanks man, always good to hear from  a fellow Broncos fan. wink.gif You in Colorado? I'd love to see your collection sometime.

QUOTE(56chev @ Jan 26 2007, 01:11 PM)

Yeah, I am, Im in Greeley finishing up school right now, all my Autos/GU are down there.

Here is what I have so far:

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i234/56chev/Broncos%20PC/

Its still 7 Autos short and about 60 GU short of being all of them. ohmy.gif
iLLocity
Think ive told you before, not sure... but i have a 06 bowman sterling Rod Smith Refractor gu .. theswatch is not 2 colors but its 2 shades of red.. almost 2 materials.. cant explain it... lmk if interested its #d 180/199
56chev
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jan 26 2007, 05:03 PM)
Think ive told you before, not sure... but i have a 06 bowman sterling Rod Smith Refractor gu .. theswatch is not 2 colors but its 2 shades of red.. almost 2 materials.. cant explain it... lmk if interested its #d 180/199

I know what you're talking about, I have the one with the white swatch, and it appears to be two different pieces of jersey (seam?)
iLLocity
You know how college jerseys have that type of material for differnt colors instead of a patch like nfl jerseys... or what a replica nfl jersey would have... it lookes like it goes from that type to the regular material in and out... its weird
bowmer
how about mike bell ?
lmk
anthony
PJRoxx
The Pro Bowl jerseys have stars printed all over them that are hard to see unless you see them up close. I'm sure it's part of one of those. I have a Rod Smith just like that, as well as a Larry Izzo and Marco Rivera.

QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jan 26 2007, 06:22 PM)
You know how college jerseys have that type of material for differnt colors instead of a patch like nfl jerseys... or what a replica nfl jersey would have... it lookes like it goes from that type to the regular material in and out... its weird

PJRoxx
What Mike Bell do you have? I'd be interested in autos or low numbered cards.

QUOTE(bowmer @ Jan 26 2007, 06:47 PM)
how about mike bell ?
lmk
anthony

PJRoxx
Might be interested in the Darrent, what are you looking for?

QUOTE(psupuz31 @ Jan 26 2007, 01:58 PM)
I have a Darrent Williams SPx RC in my buckett LMK if interested!

bowmer
I have thee mike bell

06 sage auto silver
06 leaf certified materials auto #erd 179/250 mirror red.

I collect hofer autos and rookie cards, also lebron james, and cleveland indians and browns, but right now I am looking for some walter payton vintage cards.
lmk what you have and if you are interested in the cards I listed.
thanks
anthony

QUOTE(PJRoxx @ Jan 26 2007, 08:08 PM)
What Mike Bell do you have? I'd be interested in autos or low numbered cards.

PJRoxx
I could maybe use the Mirror Red Auto, but I don't have any of the stuff you want. I have a couple decent Browns cards, got a Reuben Droughns Leaf Limited tag /30. The rest of my stuff is up at www.pjroxx.com/teams.html

Mike

QUOTE(bowmer @ Jan 26 2007, 09:20 PM)
I have thee mike bell

06 sage auto silver

I collect hofer autos and rookie cards, also lebron james, and cleveland indians and browns, but right now I am looking for some walter payton vintage cards.
thanks
anthony

PJRoxx
Just wanted to let everybody know I just updated my tradelist with a Peppers jersey, Richard Seymour jumbo jersey and some other stuff. My tradelist is at www.pjroxx.com/teams.html and if there are any rookies/teams/inserts/etc. you're looking for, let me know because I only have GU and autos (and a few low numbered parallels) listed on my site.

Mike
bowmer
I like you rroger craig auto is it still available? for the mike bell mirror red auto.
plmk anthony

QUOTE(PJRoxx @ Jan 26 2007, 08:24 PM)
I could maybe use the Mirror Red Auto, but I don't have any of the stuff you want. I have a couple decent Browns cards, got a Reuben Droughns Leaf Limited tag /30. The rest of my stuff is up at www.pjroxx.com/teams.html

Mike

PJRoxx
Yeah, I still have that. Anything else I can toss in? I don't have any vintage Walter Payton but I've got his two reprint cards (RC and final year) from 01 Topps Archives if you're interested in those.

Mike

QUOTE(bowmer @ Jan 26 2007, 09:46 PM)
I like you rroger craig auto is it still available? for the mike bell mirror red auto.
plmk anthony

bowmer

would you trade the two ruben droughns cards for the mike bell auto?
plmk
anthony

QUOTE(bowmer @ Jan 26 2007, 08:20 PM)
I have thee mike bell

06 sage auto silver

thanks
anthony

northicehero99
I have a Brandon Marshall GU on my tradelist as well as a few T Bell GU. I have the feeling I have offered these to you before and if I did and you were not interested I apologize.

Click on "trading and marketplace topics" and it is in football the one that says gu (first post is the updated post)
cbluem
I HAVE A ROD SMITH GU/250

MY TRADE LIST
cbluem
ALSO HAVE A MIKE BELL GU
chopinalex
hey pjroxx im goin to card shop again..i will look at for another sp rod smith for ya..thats where i got the leaf certified /20 last time..i can get them pretty cheap..
bowmer
will you trade the roger craig atuo and the ruben droughns tag for the mike bell certified auto?
plmk
anthony

QUOTE(PJRoxx @ Jan 26 2007, 08:50 PM)
Yeah, I still have that. Anything else I can toss in? I don't have any vintage Walter Payton but I've got his two reprint cards (RC and final year) from 01 Topps Archives if you're interested in those.

Mike

PJRoxx
I've got the Marshall jersey and I'm not really interested in Tatum, but thanks for offering. Is there anything of mine in particular you liked? Depending on what it is I could probably find something.

Mike

QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jan 27 2007, 12:06 AM)
I have a Brandon Marshall GU on my tradelist as well as a few T Bell GU.  I have the feeling I have offered these to you before and if I did and you were not interested I apologize.

Click on "trading and marketplace topics" and it is in football the one that says gu (first post is the updated post)

northicehero99
QUOTE(PJRoxx @ Jan 27 2007, 01:28 PM)
I've got the Marshall jersey and I'm not really interested in Tatum, but thanks for offering. Is there anything of mine in particular you liked? Depending on what it is I could probably find something.

Mike

Was interested in the Turkey Red S Holmes (Steeler) jersey.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.