Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lets Get Some Trades Going
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
ballcardfreak
Looking for some trades. Please send sites or updated lists.

06 Finest Refractor Maurice Jones-Drew Auto

user posted image

99 SP Signature Mike Singletary auto

user posted image

06 SP Authentic Authentics Autograph Jerious Norwood

user posted image

05 Pristine Braylon Edwards Auto Rc #’d 16/20

user posted image

06 SP Authentic Hank Basket Auto Rc #’d 61/1175

user posted image

06 SP Authentic Authentics Autographs TJ Houshmandzadeh Auto

user posted image
ballcardfreak
I WILL ONLY TRADE THESE FOR HIGH-END PEYTON MANNING AUTOS.

04 EX Chad Johnson NFL Logo/Auto #’d 04/05

user posted image

04 Sweet Spot Sweet Panel Sigs Eli Manning Auto

user posted image

If you can’t come with $200 + Autos on these then don’t waste either of our time.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
HOFerAutoCollector
Interested in the Gore and Drew.
dads cards
interested in the Edwards check my site & lmk thanks
snkpoct137
i like a few as well! check my site plz

http://63.241.238.222/userpages/snkpoct137.html
fenway1990

Interested in the Drew.
straightbutta14
I also like the Drew.. check my site..
fourkkids
I like the Hester...
furcalcollector1
sweet autos you got there....i like the norwood
mouthslammer
just to let anyone know, as in his other threads........its posted that the gore and hester were gone........im pretty sure they still are
ABDB SportsCards
would love the LT auto and the Jones Drew anything is available check my site its in my sig
ballcardfreak
Lets try to get everyone addressed here:

HOFerautocollector,

Any chance you have any Fb HOFer autos besides the Newsome?

Dads,

Nothing listed on your site for the Braylon. It is #16/20 and currently $60. Please PM me if you have anything not listed on your site you think I may like.

Snkpoct137,

I like some of the PC stuff. LMK if it is moveable.

Fenway 1990,

I do like that Drew auto you have, but it is the same auto that I have available. Do you have any other Fb autos available? LMK man.

Butta,

What’s up dude? How you been? Kids doing alright? I like some of the Personal Collection stuff not NFT Ever, but the Bus approved list. Is any of that available?

Fourkids,

Hester is long gone man. Sorry.

Furcalcollector,

Thank you for the compliment. On your list there are no Fb autos listed. Do you happen to have any?

Mouthslammer,

Yes Alex you are correct. They are long gone. The Drew just happened to end up in the same scan as them.

ABDB,

Man I just traded all of my Cowboys autos and then you show me a couple of sweet Cowboys autos like that. AH! There really wasn’t anything for the LT there. It will take a superb high-end card to get that Tomlinson from me. As for the Drew I did like that Dorsett, just not too sure I want to give a $60 auto for it.
straightbutta14
thanks for asking.. the kids are doing well and all is cool here!! what do you have in mind?.. PC is available!

QUOTE(ballcardfreak @ Jan 25 2007, 03:49 PM)

HOFerautocollector,

Dads,

Nothing listed on your site for the Braylon. It is #16/20 and currently $60. Please PM me if you have anything not listed on your site you think I may like.

Snkpoct137,

Fenway 1990,

I do like that Drew auto you have, but it is the same auto that I have available. Do you have any other Fb autos available? LMK man.

Butta,

What’s up dude? How you been? Kids doing alright? I like some of the Personal Collection stuff not NFT Ever, but the Bus approved list. Is any of that available?

Fourkids,

Furcalcollector,

Thank you for the compliment. On your list there are no Fb autos listed. Do you happen to have any?

Mouthslammer,

Yes Alex you are correct. They are long gone. The Drew just happened to end up in the same scan as them.

ABDB,

Man I just traded all of my Cowboys autos and then you show me a couple of sweet Cowboys autos like that. AH!  There really wasn’t anything for the LT there. It will take a superb high-end card to get that Tomlinson from me. As for the Drew I did like that Dorsett, just not too sure I want to give a $60 auto for it.

ballcardfreak
well I like the Contenders barber auto, and the Bowman or UD Gore autos ( Man I have a nice incoming on him)m and a ? for you. On that Hidden gems Chad Johnson is that card autod? great to hear that the kids are doing good man and everything is well with you.

Thanks,

Daren
HOFerAutoCollector
unfortunately, I dont have any other autos of HOFers in football. Anything else that might appeal to you? The Newsome is /40.
PLMK
Tom
ballcardfreak
Since everyone likes the Drew then I will say these guys' autos hold first priority: Franco harris, Jerome Bettis, Willie Parker, and Joeseph Addai.

LMK

Thanks,

Daren
coltsfan23
Nice you have that Singletary as well! I love it!

I still wanna try to get a trade done for the Peyton Manning auto. plmk
51vilmacoll
i like the gore and drew...please check my bucket for them
straightbutta14
the hidden gems Chad Johsnon is not auto'd.. BUMMER!

anyway let me know... I like the LT and Montana too if you wanna make a bigger deal..

QUOTE(ballcardfreak @ Jan 25 2007, 05:18 PM)
well I like the Contenders barber auto, and the Bowman or UD Gore autos ( Man I have a nice incoming on him)m and a ? for you. On that Hidden gems Chad Johnson is that card autod? great to hear that the kids are doing good man and everything is well with you.
Thanks,

Daren

tro
whats the bv of the TJ H.?
ballcardfreak
Coltsfan,

Sorry man. I am not trading any of my Manning autos right now.

51Vilmacoll,

Sorry the Gore is gone, but I do like that Addai auto you have for the Drew.

Butta,

For LT and Montana I will have to have $200 autos, is the NFT ever PC available on those? That sucks on that chad.

Tro,

I am not too sure. SP pricing is not out, but I do not think it is that expensive. What ya have in mind? LMK.

Thanks,

Daren
straightbutta14
what did you have in mind?.. for those two (especially LT) I can open up the NFT ever section..
fenway1990
QUOTE(ballcardfreak @ Jan 25 2007, 05:49 PM)

HOFerautocollector,

Dads,

Snkpoct137,

Fenway 1990,

Butta,

Fourkids,

Furcalcollector,

Mouthslammer,

ABDB,

Man I just traded all of my Cowboys autos and then you show me a couple of sweet Cowboys autos like that. AH!  There really wasn’t anything for the LT there. It will take a superb high-end card to get that Tomlinson from me. As for the Drew I did like that Dorsett, just not too sure I want to give a $60 auto for it.

i have a few,
Tye Hill 2006 sage auto /650
leonard Pope sage 2006 /650
davery henderson hit
demitrius williams press pass aut
darell hackley press pass auto
-i have a few other good cards but there not football if your interested LMK
fenway1990
*THERE NOT FOOTBALL AUTOS BUT ARE FOOTBALL
51vilmacoll
QUOTE(ballcardfreak @ Jan 26 2007, 04:43 PM)
Coltsfan,

Sorry man. I am not trading any of my Manning autos right now.

51Vilmacoll,

Sorry the Gore is gone, but I do like that Addai auto you have for the Drew.

Butta,

For LT and Montana I will have to have $200 autos, is the NFT ever PC available on those? That sucks on that chad.

Tro,

I am not too sure. SP pricing is not out, but I do not think it is that expensive. What ya have in mind? LMK.

Thanks,

Daren

deffiaetly cant do that addai books 200, but is there anything else you like
snkpoct137
pm was sent lmk
kooljazz1966
check my pbucket for a trade.

Ken
tex333
Need the drew and the hester
ballcardfreak
Kooljazz,

Palmer auto, both LJ autos. Man I wish you had that Manning auto.

Snkpoct,

I like that Tomlinson that you have.

Tex,

I like that Ronnie Brown auto and may have interest in the AJ Hawk auto. The Drew is the only one available.

Daren
straightbutta14
daren.. what about me?..

QUOTE(ballcardfreak @ Jan 26 2007, 09:12 PM)
Kooljazz,

Palmer auto, both LJ autos. Man I wish you had that Manning auto.
Snkpoct,

I like that Tomlinson that you have.

Tex,

I like that Ronnie Brown auto and may have interest in the AJ Hawk auto. The Drew is the only one available.

Daren

Detroitfan113
Check my bucket for the Braylon Edwards.
fenway1990
i Have a michael jordan gold plated card also, that books at 60 which is 2x more then the drew if it is the same as the one i used to have. so i could trade it for the hester, and the drew for my michael jordan 23k gold platted card?
Go18
I liek the Gore, Drew, and the Montana!! LMK Thanks biggrin.gif
mikebball3289
i like that hester auto, lmk if u want anything for it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.