Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 6th TCC Trade-a-Thon!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
The 6th TCC Trade-a-Thon will take place from Sunday - 1/28/07 - through Wednesday - 1/31/07!

This 4-day event will once again be a time where all Collector Zone members are encouraged to focus on trading, buying and selling with each other. So, dust off your trade and want lists! In addition, stop by the local shop and make sure you're fully stocked with shipping supplies.

Come Sunday (1/28/07) though, all attention will turn to trading, buying and selling! We'll also have a number of giveaways - many of which will be awarded to those members who simply post (and then later complete) a transaction during this event! We'll also have a special prize for the member that completes the most transactions by the time the February 2007 Trade-a-Thon starts (only transactions posted during Trade-a-Thon apply)!

As you can see, this special event should be a great time and a great opportunity for many of you to obtain some new cards from your want lists!

Let's make this our best Trade-a-Thon yet and start 2007 on an amazing note!

-Bob

P.S. Look for an announcement of the winners from our recent Trade-a-Thon events in the near future! smile.gif
hernant15
Now I see which was this big announcement you had to tell us... great!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Jan 24 2007, 11:43 PM)
Now I see which was this big announcement you had to tell us... great!!

Well, those are actually bigger announcements... smile.gif

-Bob
hernant15
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 25 2007, 01:44 AM)
Well, those are actually bigger announcements...  smile.gif

-Bob

Oh please, don't tell me that. I thought that this was the great thing!! Now we want to know biggrin.gif
fenway1990
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 24 2007, 11:42 PM)
The 6th TCC Trade-a-Thon will take place from Sunday - 1/28/07 - through Wednesday - 1/31/07!

This 4-day event will once again be a time where all Collector Zone members are encouraged to focus on trading, buying and selling with each other.  So, dust off your trade and want lists!  In addition, stop by the local shop and make sure you're fully stocked with shipping supplies.

Come Sunday (1/28/07) though, all attention will turn to trading, buying and selling!  We'll also have a number of giveaways - many of which will be awarded to those members who simply post (and then later complete) a transaction during this event!  We'll also have a special prize for the member that completes the most transactions by the time the February 2007 Trade-a-Thon starts (only transactions posted during Trade-a-Thon apply)!

As you can see, this special event should be a great time and a great opportunity for many of you to obtain some new cards from your want lists!

Let's make this our best Trade-a-Thon yet and start 2007 on an amazing note!

-Bob

P.S. Look for an announcement of the winners from our recent Trade-a-Thon events in the near future!  smile.gif

if the trdaes are finalized during this time does it count??
bob_TCC
QUOTE(fenway1990 @ Jan 24 2007, 11:57 PM)
if the trdaes are finalized during this time does it count??

It's for transactions posted between 1/28/07 and 1/31/07 and then completed by the time the February Trade-a-Thon starts (approximately 3-4 weeks later).

-Bob
bob_TCC
Be sure to also check out the Dedicated or Delirious II contest that will be running throughout the event as well! Click here for more details.

-Bob
chopinalex
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 24 2007, 11:05 PM)
Be sure to also check out the Dedicated or Delirious II contest that will be running throughout the event as well!  Click here for more details.

-Bob

im too lazy for that contest!! laugh.gif
NGWH Sports Cards
The only time I am allowed to trade is during Trade-a-Thons!
hernant15
QUOTE(NGWH Sports Cards @ Jan 25 2007, 10:34 AM)
The only time I am allowed to trade is during Trade-a-Thons!

Well, now you'll be able to... Good luck
DiaperDandy
Looking forwards to making a stand in this one!! Been working in between posting on my trade lists smile.gif
bob_TCC
How are those lists coming? Are you all set with shipping supplies?

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
All set BOb, got 6 bubble mailers waiting to be used. biggrin.gif
hernant15
I may close 3 transactions, if God helps a little bit...
tex333
I got three 12 pack of bubble mailers armed and ready to be shipped!
hernant15
QUOTE(tex333 @ Jan 27 2007, 01:43 AM)
I got three 12 pack of bubble mailers armed and ready to be shipped!

Seems as if you're doing a hard work...
bob_TCC
Just a reminder that the Trade-a-Thon and the Dedicated or Delirious II contest begin in 5 hours!

-Bob
hernant15
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 27 2007, 09:01 PM)
Just a reminder that the Trade-a-Thon and the Dedicated or Delirious II contest begin in 5 hours!

-Bob

Hey Bob, remember to sleep cause the Dedicated and hilarous will be a hard trophy to defend this year! biggrin.gif
artyman60
My bucket is ready to go
hernant15
Just 1 hour and 40 minutes more or less
hernant15
Just 45 minutes...
hernant15
And now it's underway...
Let trade invade TCC biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
The Trade-a-Thon is underway! Have fun!

-Bob
DiaperDandy
2 so far....20 more before I am pleased smile.gif
dj_4dig
so how does 1 know what other traders have during this trade a thon? do we post on here how many we have?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(dj_4dig @ Jan 28 2007, 12:21 PM)
so how does 1 know what other traders have during this trade a thon?  do we post on here how many we have?

I'll post periodic updates.

-Bob
tj2373
Got one transaction posted!!!!! Looking to get a few more trades/sales done.
bob_TCC
At the halfway point, we've had 92 transactions posted!

-Bob
proGr@m217
i'll see if i can trade smething...

thanks bob.
bob_TCC
115 and climbing!

-Bob
bob_TCC
Heading into the final day, there have already been 131 transactions posted!

-Bob
bob_TCC
Tick tock... Tick tock... 1 hour remains!

-Bob
bob_TCC
170 and climbing? 20 minutes remain!

-Bob
proGr@m217
does this count? smile.gif

trade
NGWH Sports Cards
I only have one, but I made it count!
iLLocity
Just wondering if there is a leaderboard for posted trades during that span. Or will there be one once everything is completed...
thanks in advance..
bob_TCC
QUOTE(proGr@m217 @ Feb 2 2007, 02:56 AM)
does this count? smile.gif

With a date of 2/1/07, the answer is No. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Feb 3 2007, 06:01 AM)
Just wondering if there is a leaderboard for posted trades during that span. Or will there be one once everything is completed...
thanks in advance..

I will post a preliminary list later today.

-Bob
BagwellFan25
Hey Bob, I was also wondering about a leaderboard for this Trade-A-Thon...if you have time, could you post a list? Thanks!
iLLocity
Hey bob, Just wondering if there is any chance we can get that preliminary list.. Ive completed 10/11 trades posted during the trade-a-thon and im on verge of completing that.. Just wondering if i got a good shot at winning this or am i not even close...
Favre4Ever
One of these days I am going to drop some magic and start trading here. I am closer to being ready I have all of my MLB doubles sorted by team and I've got boxes so I am ready to ship.
hernant15
QUOTE(Favre4Ever @ Feb 15 2007, 01:22 AM)
One of these days I am going to drop some magic and start trading here. I am closer to being ready  I have all of my MLB doubles sorted by team and I've got boxes so I am ready to ship.

Good luck and start!
2000 rushing yards
godd luck Farve on your trading!
StroBro
QUOTE(Favre4Ever @ Feb 14 2007, 07:22 PM)
One of these days I am going to drop some magic and start trading here. I am closer to being ready  I have all of my MLB doubles sorted by team and I've got boxes so I am ready to ship.

yea man good luck i joined at about just the same time you did, you can say i joined at the start of the weekend and you joined at the end of it. and so far this month i have made my first 2 trades! so it took me just about the same amount of time to get all of my -blank- together. so you should do just fine yourself! i have a favre card i can trade to you if you dont have it when you have a list of mlb cards i can see! so talk to you soon.
iLLocity
any updates or a preliminary list on the jan trade a thon?
BagwellFan25
Just wondering if the results are in from January; that was so much fun smile.gif
BagwellFan25
Not to nag, but just wondered if the results were in for the 6th TCC Trade-a-Thon from January.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.