Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Marino, Elway RC
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
nolan34ryan
I would like to trade for a Marino and Elway RC. I have a friend that is going to sell them to me for $30.00 each but I wanted to see if anyone here would trade me for them so I don't have to be out any cash. Check out my list and let me know.
Thanks,
David
smoker_057
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Jan 23 2007, 11:30 PM)
I would like to trade for a Marino and Elway RC.  I have a friend that is going to sell them to me for $30.00 each but I wanted to see if anyone here would trade me for them so I don't have to be out any cash.  Check out my list and let me know.
Thanks,
David

Whats the condition and what are you looking to get for them...Frank
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Jan 24 2007, 01:04 AM)
Whats the condition and what are you looking to get for them...Frank

I am trying to trade for a Marino and a Elway. I don't want to sell them. I just have some lined up in case I can't find anyone wanting to trade them to me.
smoker_057
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Jan 24 2007, 08:01 AM)
I am trying to trade for a Marino and a Elway.  I don't want to sell them.  I just have some lined up in case I can't find anyone wanting to trade them to me.

You still did not tell the condition of the cards or waht you are wanying to get for them...Frank
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Jan 24 2007, 07:53 AM)
You still did not tell the condition of the cards or waht you are wanying to get for them...Frank

Thats because I don't have either of the cards, I'm waiting for someone to tell me which card they have and what condition they are going to send to me. My post says I'm trying to trade for the Marino and Elway. And if you would like to send them to me for something on my trade list I would be up for that. If I can't trade for them on this site. I will just by the ones from my friend.
Thanks,
David
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Jan 24 2007, 08:17 PM)
Thats because I don't have either of the cards, I'm waiting for someone to tell me which card they have and what condition they are going to send to me.  My post says I'm trying to trade for the Marino and Elway.  And if you would like to send them to me for something on my trade list I would be up for that.  If I can't trade for them on this site.  I will just by the ones from my friend.
Thanks,
David

So nobody on this site has a Marino or Elway rookie they would trade?
fenway1990
do it for 30 each
tex333
Yes, thirty each is a pretty good deal
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(tex333 @ Jan 27 2007, 01:04 PM)
Yes, thirty each is a pretty good deal

All right 30 each it is. Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.