mouthslammer
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

mouthslammer receives:

05 foundations derek anderson auto rc

05 finest vernand morency auto rc

1#baron davis fan receives:

04-05 sp authentic dual signatures baron davis/jamaal magloire dual auto

Additional notes:

baron davis is asked to send first being a new member and says will send out friday which is fine with me
1#baron davis fan
i agree
mouthslammer
come on bob, another trader that admits he hasnt sent yet. who knows if he will, this is ridiculous......
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jan 30 2007, 02:24 PM)
come on bob,  another trader that admits he hasnt sent yet.  who knows if he will,  this is ridiculous......

Where did he indicate that?

-Bob
mouthslammer
check fenway's price check post......he hasnt sent anyones cards out yet......he has a story.....
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jan 30 2007, 03:15 PM)
check fenway's price check post......he hasnt sent anyones cards out yet......he has a story.....

After your post, he and I have already exchanged several PMs. He has indicated that he'll be home at some point tomorrow. He will then be shipping his end of transactions and posting the DC numbers. I will review the transactions on 2/1/07 to make sure that it happened. wink.gif

-Bob
1#baron davis fan
heres your dc#03061070000225685324 and i wish i u had a promble with our trade u could have been gentlemen enough to come talk to me in a pm instead going to bob.being that u asked if i recived my end which i have not seen your end as well. we could just have canceled our trade i would have understood u not wanting to wait im not a younger member like some i can handle prombles as they happened and deal with them so next plz take any prombes up with me thxs again i not trying to offend anyone just letting u know we could have worked it out
mouthslammer
received today.......will get yours out thanks
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to 1#baron davis fan.
mouthslammer
card was sent over a week ago.....im sure he received.......
1#baron davis fan
sorry yes i recived
mouthslammer
this is done, close this
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.