Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF 1996 Marvin Harrison RC's
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
naultic
Im trying to finish my master set for Marvin Harrison RC's. I mostly need the hard to find inserts and subsets. I will also look and mt cards from sp and finest (please no cards with any white showing on the sp and no off center cards from finest, i will trade in your favor these 2 cards.) I also need the the phone cards from pro-line intense if they are UNUSED (unscratched code).

I also would like this card if anyone has it.
1991 Pennsylvania High School Big 33 Harrison

thanks for any help you can, i will also trade gu'd and auto's for some higher dollar cards offered.
smoker_057
QUOTE(naultic @ Jan 22 2007, 11:34 PM)
Im trying to finish my master set for Marvin Harrison RC's. I mostly need the hard to find inserts and subsets. I will also look and mt cards from sp and finest (please no cards with any white showing on the sp and no off center cards from finest, i will trade in your favor these 2 cards.) I also need the the phone cards from pro-line intense if they are UNUSED (unscratched code).

I also would like this card if anyone has it.
1991 Pennsylvania High School Big 33 Harrison

thanks for any help you can, i will also trade gu'd and auto's for some higher dollar cards offered.

I have a 96 Score Certfied Harrison RC...Frank
coltsfan23
I have his SP RC, but they are selling well (atleast the ones i saw) and im a huge Colts fan so itll be hard. plmk if interested though.
naultic
smoker_057- have to pass on the certified have a few of those.

coltsfan23- i would be interested in the sp if indeed it has not edge chips, only interested in sp's with no white showing on the face. If yours is in this condition id love to look at a scan and work out a deal.
naultic
Still looking for Harrison RC's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.