Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF 06 Topps DP&P Base
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
iLLocity
Topps 06 DP&P Football Base Set 144/165
Need #5 Mcnabb #19 Martin # 27 R. Johnson #41 S Smith # 49 Drew Bledsoe # 60 R White # 62 Micheal Clayton # 63 James # 64 Aaron Rodgers # 66 T Bell # 60 R Brown # 71 K Jones # 72 Losman # 74 M. Willams # 76 Ware # 78 Benson # 85 Hasselbeck # 86 Campbell # 88 Odell Thurman # 91 Duece #106 Moore

Anyone have those let me know pleasssse!
Vickollector
I can complete the set for you, If we can work soemthing out on the Gradkowski auto I can send them along for free.
iLLocity
Lets work this out then !
iLLocity
Do you know what the book value is on the gradkowski i havnt checked yet.. i know a few other base players like chad jackson class mark auto books 40...
Vickollector
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jan 22 2007, 08:11 PM)
Lets work this out then !

haha...in which thread??? I'm posting in both.
iLLocity
lmao i have been too... lets stick to this one lol...

Im interested in your peppers patch the jackson se and the base...

we just gotta figure out BVs and see if things ad up.. if not i have some other stuff...
Vickollector
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jan 22 2007, 08:15 PM)
lmao i have been too... lets stick to this one lol...

Im interested in your peppers patch the jackson se and the base...

we just gotta figure out BVs and see if things ad up.. if not i have some other stuff...

The Peppers patch is possibly pending...I'm waiting to hear back on that....I think the Jackson is around $15-$20.
iLLocity
How much does the colston bowman chrome refractor book?
Vickollector
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jan 22 2007, 08:19 PM)
How much does the colston bowman chrome refractor book?

haha...I am actually in the process of sending that out to be graded....I have an extra regular chrome that books $15.
iLLocity
what about the jennings refractor?
Vickollector
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jan 22 2007, 08:28 PM)
what about the jennings refractor?

I'm not sure what it books at but it is available.
iLLocity
when ever u get to the beckett.. lmk the book on the gradkowski if im correct n the jennings and we'll talk from there.. im interested in the colston chrome jennings chrome n jackson refractor...
fenway1990
i have a mcallister ref
Vickollector
QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jan 22 2007, 08:39 PM)
when ever u get to the beckett.. lmk the book on the gradkowski if im correct n the jennings and we'll talk from there.. im interested in the colston chrome jennings chrome n jackson refractor...

will do...shoot me a PM later tonight so I dont forget to get back to you.
iLLocity
QUOTE(fenway1990 @ Jan 22 2007, 09:41 PM)
i have a mcallister ref

i have a mcallister refractor as well.. i need the base for the set... but thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.