Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: December = NPN Month for me
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
I got a package from Leaf in the mail today. Enclosed were two NPN winners from them for 2004 Leaf Longevity Rookies & Stars. This NPN only allowed two entries so I hit on both my entries. Here is what I received:

2004 LL R&S rookie #174 Stuart Schweigert (Raiders) Green #/75 BV $12.50

2004 LL R&S rookie #221 Jared Lorenzen (NYG) Blue #/99 BV $9

Not bad for $0.74 postage and a little effort. Not guys I collect but the price is right.
KHarmon
I imagine the price is right!!!! biggrin.gif Nice pick ups.....I might have to quit being lazy and try the NPN thing and see what happens.
northicehero99
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Dec 27 2005, 06:10 PM)
I imagine the price is right!!!! biggrin.gif   Nice pick ups.....I might have to quit being lazy and try the NPN thing and see what happens.

Better hurry, the price is going up by $0.02 on Jan 8th. laugh.gif
aceecards
en fuego
KHarmon
Yeah....the postal service is out of their minds.....with the advent of E-Mail and the loss of a lot of the mail that they used to have to deliver they're making up the loss on the backs of those who don't have a choice but to use the mail. I'm still trying to invent a way to E-Mail cards.....unfortunately it's not working.
meuandthelot
Drn Northice, you go!!!! You remind me of Rammstein

The best I've done was when Fleer offered NPN's..Which is the closest I've come to your streak wink.gif
I think they had me in their system as auto-receive because I usually got a 35Ct snap-tite loaded with cards. whether I sent in requests, or not

Topps, UD & Donruss last came through about 7 month's ago lol smile.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(meuandthelot @ Dec 28 2005, 04:21 PM)
Drn Northice, you go!!!! You remind me of Rammstein

The best I've done was when Fleer offered NPN's..Which is the closest I've come to your streak wink.gif
I think they had me in their system as auto-receive because I usually got a 35Ct snap-tite loaded with cards. whether I sent in requests, or not

Topps, UD & Donruss last came through about 7 month's ago  lol  smile.gif

Topps was my best, when they offered 8 NPN limits. I was hitting 4 out of 8 on some products. Reserve Hockey gave me some nice ones. Fleer I hit about 50% on every product but mostly inserts. UD is hit of miss, but I have been getting some hits this month. Nothing today, but maybe tomorrow I will get some more.
meuandthelot
Hey quick question...I noticed a diferent Zip code on some.

Are you using Carlsbad, CA 92008

OR

Carlsbad, CA 92010
meuandthelot
On a side Note:

Went to the P.O, And Just scored my UD Holiday Season "League Champs" Crosby card smile.gif
Your UD magic dust is rubbing off wink.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(meuandthelot @ Dec 29 2005, 02:19 PM)
Hey quick question...I noticed a diferent Zip code on some.

Are you using  Carlsbad, CA 92008

OR

Carlsbad, CA 92010

92010 is the zip I have been using unless the pack designates otherwise.

On the Crosby Champs card got one too, that is what I was refering to in either this or another NPN thread. They are supercool. Bob asked for a scan but my home scanner does not work, and my digital camera bites. Could you scan yours?
meuandthelot
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 29 2005, 07:45 PM)
92010 is the zip I have been using unless the pack designates otherwise.

On the Crosby Champs card got one too, that is what I was refering to in either this or another NPN thread.  They are supercool.  Bob asked for a scan but my home scanner does not work, and my digital camera bites.  Could you scan yours?

Got the scanner going. Here's Crosby wink.gif
meuandthelot
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.